PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon... DROPNETIC from Microfiber Madness !

Corey
11-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Another innovation and really cool tool from Microfiber Madness! We are looking forward to the Microfiber Madness Dropnetic!

From Microfiber Madness:

"The guessing game is over! After the announcement of our upcoming "Incredibrush" we are proud to present our next cutting edge product: The unique "Microfiber Madness Dropnetic"! Handmade in Germany with the same ultra soft and absorbent material like the Dry Me Crazy towel, we created this product to eliminate one of the most common problems in car care. Have you ever suffered of water runnings that ruined your paint finish after your car wash? Dropnetic is the unrivaled solution! More Details coming soon - we expect to release this product in early January 2015!

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j376/CEEDOG7/Microfiber_Madness_Dropnetic.png (http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/CEEDOG7/media/Microfiber_Madness_Dropnetic.png.html)

Chris@AutoCleanse
11-17-2014, 06:48 PM
My twist on the already invented name, they need to call that new microfiber madness thing the H2O Dripnetic. Lol cause the water constantly drips out of the crevices.

Dr_Pain
11-17-2014, 07:05 PM
They hinted at a new development and gave some hints/clues and I could not have ever figured it out... EVER!

ChrisDA
11-17-2014, 10:59 PM
I would never have thought of this in a millions years, haha! Awesome invention and I'm sure it will save us all LOTS of time! Can't wait to test it.

Moldavite
11-18-2014, 03:00 AM
Another interesting creation :)
:CarproRules:

TXFIVEO
11-18-2014, 05:21 AM
Dry Me Crazy with "magnets" installed so one can attach to the problematic dripping areas? Just taking a stab from the picture.

TroyScherer
11-18-2014, 11:40 AM
I need 2. My mirrors drop major water even a day later.

allenk4
11-19-2014, 12:09 AM
There will come a day when innovation in Detailing reaches a tipping point....this might be it!

Corey
11-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Dry Me Crazy with "magnets" installed so one can attach to the problematic dripping areas? Just taking a stab from the picture.

That's a good summary, yes!

Corey
11-19-2014, 12:34 AM
There will come a day when innovation in Detailing reaches a tipping point....this might be it!

Rofl!! I love it!!

hamza7
12-10-2014, 06:44 PM
This is awesome

Getdetailed.ca

EVOlved
12-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Looks like another must have from MFM!!

Pureshine
12-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Can't wait :)

Corey
01-17-2015, 03:37 PM
Incoming news on Madness Page from Thomas! I can't wait!!

Ultimate Finish
01-19-2015, 03:44 AM
excellent! waiting patiently

Russell M. Gaudin
01-21-2015, 12:44 AM
Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TXFIVEO
02-10-2015, 01:02 PM
This is taking quite a bit to get out to the masses...also don't see the Incredipad on their site anymore. Hmmmm...

Corey
02-10-2015, 05:50 PM
This is taking quite a bit to get out to the masses...also don't see the Incredipad on their site anymore. Hmmmm...

Indeed, making true quality products is an AMAZING endeavor which requires more work, effort, and time than anyone would imagine! So proud to be able to offer Microfiber Madness!

Incredipad is ongoing - There is no change and it is on the website and is still in production. Not sure what you mean :)

TXFIVEO
02-10-2015, 11:26 PM
On the MICROFIBERMADNESS website the Incredipad is not listed in their product catalog. The mitt and sponge are there...but no pad. Interesting...

Corey
02-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Really cool behind the scenes of the Dropnetic in final stages at Microfiber Madness!! To keep up to date visit Microfiber Madness FB page but for those that aren't there here's the update!

Per Microfiber Madness-

Jaddie
02-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Dear Corey & Friends

I can't figure out how this would be useful, though I'm sure it is. Nowadays after sheeting, I give the van a half-hearted drying with a Dry Me Crazy and another half-hearted drying with a Master Blaster. I rinse with deionized water, so I figure a a little bit of water left on the van won't be a problem so long as dust doesn't settle in the droplets.

If I blow out all of the reflectors and lights with a Blaster and I'm at least 90-percent confident there aren't going to be any drips, would this new product be useful to me?

I'm eager for Madness's new wheel brush.

MicrofiberMadness
02-16-2015, 07:01 PM
Hi Jaddie

The Dropnetic is really a crazy product and maybe not for everybody. For sure, you have our Dry Me Crazy towel and you can perfectly dry your paint, your trim, your Windows! As you said, you maybe own a Metro blaster (we have one too over here!) and you can blow away the water from the paint and especially from all the tiny areas you cannot reach with a towel. Thats the real car wash world!

But in our experience (and we are not only doing great microfiber products - we care for our own cars very well too) it is MOSTLY impossible to remove the complete water from a car. For sure, as said above, you get the surface dry and you can remove a lot of water residue from the crevices and stuff. But thats often not enough! Water is hiding everywhere and the water drain channels let even a small water drop roll down continously... and the drop find its end for example below your mirrow, at the door handle, behind a rubber seal or finally behind the car type logos! It could happen quickly after washing and drying - so you can run arround the car the next hours and remove continously the water runnings. But usually you dont have time for this, you park the clean car in your Garage or you go for a ride!

And I believe nearly everybody knows this: You park your clean and washed car in the Garage, go inside the house saying "Good night" to your 4 wheeled friend and you are coming back next morning... and you see all These tiny water runnings on the paint! It could be a nightmare, especially if you suffer of hard water! Then you often cannot remove the spots with a detailer - and if so, you maybe dont like this work or you dont have time.

So if you and others find yourself in all These sitautions: Dropnetic will be a great help to reduce water runnings extemely! It soaks up the water residue where ever it Comes out and stops the running to go down your paint. Its that easy! For sure, if you dont have Problems with water runnings: Dropnetic wont be the perfect product for you, but we hear from our fans all over the world a big "Thank you for solving this Problem" - so we strongly believe, a lot of People will Need the Dropnetic and will love it! If not, then you dont have issues with water runnings and its even better! :-)

fdresq4
02-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Heck...I'm dying to use my new MF Madness mitt and pad. If the temperature would get past 9 then I could.

Corey
02-22-2015, 07:55 AM
One week to go!