PDA

View Full Version : What CarPro product would you like to see?

CH.Detailing
06-10-2014, 04:18 PM
For me, I'd love it if CarPro came out with a great APC that's dilutable! I think that would really help fill out the lineup.

Wors
06-10-2014, 08:02 PM
APC or Rinseless wash.

ChrisDA
06-10-2014, 09:09 PM
If CarPro came out with something that would replace Meg's APC I'd certainly switch to it.

Mike lambert
06-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Apc,and a finishing polish finest will stick to?

Dr Oldz
06-10-2014, 11:00 PM
I'd like to see a heavy duty plastic cleaner.

I would also like a revolutionary AIO that can last maybe 6 months to a year.

poweraid
06-11-2014, 12:13 AM
it be tough to beat uww+ , yet pry it from my hands , but if it can be done carpro would be the one . most other major brands have a rw/ww . other than that . as said above an apc equivalent or better than opc .

GreatAvalon
06-11-2014, 02:22 AM
It would be cool if CarPro offered an APC equivalent to or better than OPC. If CarPro would offer an APC we all know it would be legit and near (if not) at the top of the list.

Corey
06-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Great thread!! Keep them coming :) I'll share (later :)) some with regards to one of the above mentioned products we tinkered with last year but took a step back from...

James
06-16-2014, 10:27 PM
I'd like to see a quick detailer for UK...

Chris@AutoCleanse
06-16-2014, 11:15 PM
APC and a quick Detailer.

TroyScherer
06-17-2014, 12:35 AM
I know I have asked Corey & Avi multiple times for a Rinseless / waterless wash with Reload added similar to ONRWW.

I would like to see a prep-polish for before CQUK that adds to / increases the bonding like wolfs has that doesn't require a Eraser wipe down.

Docpeanut
06-17-2014, 12:38 AM
Quick detailer that's coating safe would be awesome

Greg
06-17-2014, 05:17 AM
I would also like to see a dilute-able APC. I just bought another gallon of Meguiar's in addition to my order from Corey. For tires, fender wells, lightly soiled wheels, exhaust tips, and interiors....I need a good APC in a few different dilutions.

EVOlved
06-24-2014, 03:25 AM
I'd agree with the crowd APC would be my number, next a nice AIO as it seems the industry is relatively lacking in good ones.

silverfox
06-24-2014, 06:38 PM
Foaming presoak wash product similar to what the Europeans are using to come as close to touchless washing as possible without hurting the coating. It would have to be a strong cleaning product with long dwell time.

Corey
06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
If it was possible to make a waterless / QD spray that was both safe and also contained zero of the "stuff" that can build up or attract dust that's used in many current products what is it worth? Would people be willing to pay for something that could be a lot more costly then current waterless and QD tech?

Dr_Pain
06-27-2014, 02:38 PM
I would love to see an ONR/QD/Clay lube that would put all the others to shame or as Troy mentioned a ONR/Reload/Hydro2

TroyScherer
06-27-2014, 03:24 PM
If it was possible to make a waterless / QD spray that was both safe and also contained zero of the "stuff" that can build up or attract dust that's used in many current products what is it worth? Would people be willing to pay for something that could be a lot more costly then current waterless and QD tech?

1 Million Dollars....

James
06-27-2014, 07:53 PM

I'd be willing to pay, from a hobbyist point of view, I'm always chasing or searching for a product that gives me the ultimate shine, gloss, and depth!

Immaculate Reflections
07-08-2014, 08:58 AM
It would be cool if CarPro offered an APC equivalent to or better than OPC. If CarPro would offer an APC we all know it would be legit and near (if not) at the top of the list.

In line with CP's apt product naming, I'd expect it to be called CarPro Clean (or something to that effect).

Detail2Correction
07-11-2014, 06:09 AM
As mentioned an APC, I use Meg's APC+. A QD spray. I tried UWW diluted and honestly I'm going back to what I was using before. A finishing polish that's compatible with the coatings(like OC's power finish polish) would be nice but it would have to perform like reflect does. Since Reflect uses mineral oil as an abrasive transport I don't know if that's even possible.

A high quality masking tape would be great. I was using Meg's tape but they stopped making it. I loved that stuff.

Old Tiger
07-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Oh hell yes!

Corey
07-11-2014, 07:34 PM
A high quality masking tape would be great. I was using Meg's tape but they stopped making it. I loved that stuff.

Interesting you would mention this.... :)

Detail2Correction
07-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Interesting you would mention this.... :)

I see what you did there.....:)

b0b
07-15-2014, 01:08 AM
So if our idea becomes a real product, do we get to be a part of some free sampling :)

Here is my idea (not sure if this is already out there, if so -- sorry!)

When I am driving and I hit a bug or a bird poo's on my windshield = no bueno! Every time I use my washer fluid I feel like I am going to do more harm than good versus just letting the bug or poo go until I get home. I don't trust whatever is in the windshield washer fluid that it wont leave some water spots (maybe I'm wrong?) I would like to be able to have a product that not only cleans the windshield, but wont harm the paint if some of it happens to get on it. Is this possible? Is this stupid? LOL just a thought that I had today after a bird got me!

ChrisDA
07-15-2014, 01:27 AM
So if our idea becomes a real product, do we get to be a part of some free sampling :)

When I am driving and I hit a bug or a bird poo's on my windshield = no bueno! Every time I use my washer fluid I feel like I am going to do more harm than good versus just letting the bug or poo go until I get home. I don't trust whatever is in the windshield washer fluid that it wont leave some water spots (maybe I'm wrong?) I would like to be able to have a product that not only cleans the windshield, but wont harm the paint if some of it happens to get on it. Is this possible? Is this stupid? LOL just a thought that I had today after a bird got me!

The problem I see with that is it will have to be water based, which means no matter what you do. If you are on a journey and your car is in the sun the minerals/chemical will dry up and cause water spots.

JordanL
07-15-2014, 01:38 AM
Maybe a glass cleaner that is meant for flyby30 that helps with even more durability, like a glass cleaner with a flyby30 booster

Corey
07-15-2014, 02:52 AM

Active members of this forum will definitely have some opportunities to play with beta V of products before they are released and help test and modify them moving forward.

I'm the same way! I hate to smear that everywhere and get spots from the wiper fluids I have to remove from paint. Definitely not crazy. If it hits my windshield (on my sky at least) I leave it contained there until I can uwwp and wipe it off)

Corey
07-15-2014, 02:56 AM
Maybe a glass cleaner that is meant for flyby30 that helps with even more durability, like a glass cleaner with a flyby30 booster

Nice Jordan, currently as glass cleaner I've been using Eraser on a MM Cloudbuster going back a long way on really bad interior glass. If it's not dog slobbered and nasty nasty I go straight to the fast glass towel.

richy
07-15-2014, 10:48 PM

I mix ONR with my wash fluid for the summer.

DARK HORSE
07-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Great idea Richy! I was actually thinking about trying UWW+ diluted with deionized water from my CR Spotless. I think it would work very well.

Detail2Correction
07-16-2014, 04:44 AM
Nice Jordan, currently as glass cleaner I've been using Eraser on a MM Cloudbuster going back a long way on really bad interior glass. If it's not dog slobbered and nasty nasty I go straight to the fast glass towel.

Ahh yes, puppy art.

Rick
09-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Just keep on doing what you are doing.

Jimmymack22
09-05-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm with everyone else that said APC and QD but even if you can't do QD that adds gloss and shine what about 1 based on the reset properties the would "bring back" the coating? Would be great if it was like waterless wash and could dilute to make different products.

fdresq4
09-06-2014, 12:59 AM
APC and a Rinseless Wash as others have stated.

Blown03
09-12-2014, 04:20 PM
I'd love and vote for a Rinseless too as others have said .

Also , be nice to have some softer MF applicators to chose from for WOWA products. I made these 2 out of one of my MF towels . The 2 that come with a certain WOWA product mar my Cobra .

Merlin
09-14-2014, 11:34 AM
A Black Exterior Trim Restoration Coating.

I would like to see an exterior trim product with a dark black "dye" that applies like Dlux, cures dry (not a oily dressing) & has longevity & durability.
Depending on the application style...it could have a shiny finish (light wet foam pad) or matte finish (lightly rub with fingers to create a matte finish).

Blown03
09-14-2014, 12:19 PM
I think what also would be cool for those like myself who have too hard of water to do traditional washes would be a Foam that can be used with a Rinseless wash . Like you would spray a WW type deal but it foams , Trigger Bottle Foam .. make sense?

Corey
09-14-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks for keeping this going guys! What a fun read! I can neither confirm nor deny CarPro is working on any of these ideas but as I'm sure you know by now they are always working hard on something great!

Keep up the ideas and discussion on here! Great thread

Dr_Pain
09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
CarPro PERL GEL!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDAIsww46QRhLrxeCx3bgO42qb1TfAm hZ7yOGseRqMiq6Fj4Qq

Rick
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
CarPro PERL GEL!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDAIsww46QRhLrxeCx3bgO42qb1TfAm hZ7yOGseRqMiq6Fj4Qq

Would a Gel still maintain the advantage of being able to dilute ?

Old Tiger
09-16-2014, 05:05 PM
This would be a great companion to RESET. I would even dispose of my beloved UWW+ for this product! Any updates?

Rick
09-17-2014, 12:24 AM
Quick Detailer - I use UWW+ as a QD now. Don't need it with the finest coating but I need a reason to use and feed my Microfiber Madness Summit 800 problem. I mean collection! Its not a problem. Seriously it's not.

fdresq4
09-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Quick Detailer - I use UWW+ as a QD now. Don't need it with the finest coating but I need a reason to use and feed my Microfiber Madness Summit 800 problem. I mean collection! Its not a problem. Seriously it's not.

Sure...you can stop buying at anytime...lol

Corey
09-20-2014, 06:30 AM

Hehehehehe!! Feed the Summit!!! Lol