PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Corey!

fdresq4
11-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Placed on order this morning seconds prior to the 25% code, I had even refreshed my computer prior to placing the order. Seconds after I placed the order, I refreshed my computer the 25% came up...DDDDHHHOOO!

Anyway, I called in and spoke with Corey. Long story short, I added to my order and was able to take advantage of great savings. Talk about Great Customer Service!

Here is my order...

CarPro Flash Pad 3 1/2" x 3

CarPro Flash Pad 5" x2

Iron X Snow Soap (4 Liter)

Reflect: High Gloss Finishing Polish (250ml)

Reset - Intensive Car Shampoo - 5 Liter (1.34 Gallon)

Scholl Concepts S3 Gold 250 Gram

Spotless: Water Spot & Mineral Remover 1 Liter

Steve

DARK HORSE
11-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Placed on order this morning seconds prior to the 25% code, I had even refreshed my computer prior to placing the order. Seconds after I placed the order, I refreshed my computer the 25% came up...DDDDHHHOOO!

Anyway, I called in and spoke with Corey. Long story short, I added to my order and was able to take advantage of great savings. Talk about Great Customer Service!

Here is my order...

CarPro Flash Pad 5" x2

Steve

Wow, some great stuff you have there Steve!
You are gonna LOVE the S3, one of my favorites!! I absolutely love using it with their spider pads!!

Corey
11-28-2014, 05:18 PM

Here is my order...

CarPro Flash Pad 5" x2

Steve

It was a pleasure chatting with you Steve! Thank you for the call and your support!

Old Tiger
11-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Steve,
Corey does this for all Auburn fans! Nice order. The Snow Foam will be a god send in NJ!
PS, hoping for a miracle tomorrow in the Evil Empire!

fdresq4
11-28-2014, 05:45 PM
LOL!!! Sadly, if Auburn plays like they have been...well...there is always next year. In the mean time, let us relive last year's ending...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIBNX0CXDc

Old Tiger
11-28-2014, 05:53 PM
That was the greatest play in my 38 years as an Auburn guy! Don't forget my number is 864-710-4333.

fdresq4
11-28-2014, 06:38 PM
That was the greatest play in my 38 years as an Auburn guy! Don't forget my number is 864-710-4333.

When I saw Coach Saban walking across the field I knew it was over! My wife, who is from Alabama and LONG TIME Auburn fan, was balling her eyes out! I will give you a call soon...sorry It's been crazy...LOL