PDA

View Full Version : How do I clean FastGlass wipes?

SameGuy
12-16-2014, 05:45 AM
Finally got a chance to tackle some seriously grimy inside windows today, and in the process used my FastGlass wipes for the first time. At first I was bemused by the "streaks" of water droplets left behind, figuring they'd dry up and leave actual streaks, then within a few moments the water disappeared before my eyes leaving nothing but clean glass!

Alas, the FastGlass wipe became filthy in the process. So... How do I take care of these wipes?

Corey
12-16-2014, 06:07 AM
Finally got a chance to tackle some seriously grimy inside windows today, and in the process used my FastGlass wipes for the first time. At first I was bemused by the "streaks" of water droplets left behind, figuring they'd dry up and leave actual streaks, then within a few moments the water disappeared before my eyes leaving nothing but clean glass!

Alas, the FastGlass wipe became filthy in the process. So... How do I take care of these wipes?

Very cool :) You can wash them in the machine and treat as a microfiber towel.

If you click here - Fast Glass (http://www.carpro-us.com/microfiber-towels/fast-glass-2-pack-100-streak-free-glass-cloth/) - then click on the description and scroll down the care instructions are written in full.

Dr Oldz
12-17-2014, 04:06 AM
I just wash mine with my MF towels. The 3 I got a while back are still going strong. Basically they are indestructible.

SameGuy
12-17-2014, 05:52 AM
Very cool! Thanks!

I'm so impressed, I ordered two 2-packs tonight for Xmas stocking stuffers! My brothers-in-law will love them!

Corey
01-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Awesome!! Thanks for the feedback!!

Ricardodetail
08-19-2015, 02:13 AM
I placed my order of FastGlass, cant wait for the order to get here. Ive tried so many ways and methods to try and get those streaky windows to not be streaky. I have high hope for these miracle towels hope to put in some input in a few days.

fdresq4
08-19-2015, 04:51 AM
I received my order the other day and I had a pack of them. To say I'm impressed is an understatement.

Steve

Corey
08-21-2015, 12:59 PM
I placed my order of FastGlass, cant wait for the order to get here. Ive tried so many ways and methods to try and get those streaky windows to not be streaky. I have high hope for these miracle towels hope to put in some input in a few days.

Look forward to your feedback! The Fast Glass with water or (depending on soiling, etc) the Scholl Concepts Ice with Cloudbuster from MMadness are the two best methods I've found.