PDA

View Full Version : New Products!

EVOlved
12-20-2014, 08:00 AM
I see a few new products on the site that I never saw before looking good the wheel cleaner looks interesting. Although the label looks like something I could have made ;). Also noted a couple new brushes now where are those new MFM goodies?

Corey
12-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks for noticing!!

I love finding or being introduced to original products nobody in the USA has ever heard of that perform better than what people have used before. Forget the label - Put the Tuga up against Sonax and tell me what you think! ;)

The new interior brushes I'm excited about also! These are made by the makers of the wheel woolies.

The new Madness products I can't wait for!! Patience is the key word though! Greatness takes time!

mobilejay
12-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Oh my God if the wheel cleaner works as stated I will buy the shit out of it. I hate turbo Porsche wheels! The description says no scrubbing just rinse with pressure washer. Can the same results be had rinsing with just a hose and nozzle or do we need the pressure behind it?

EVOlved
12-21-2014, 06:30 AM
I was wondering Corey's feelings if the cleaner can actually life up to its claims of no agitation is needed as well Jay.