PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: CarPro Fast Glass Towel

TroyScherer
06-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Product Review: CarPro Fast Glass Towel

Introduction:

Like many others cleaning the interior windows on vehicles is one of my most disliked chores. So I am in a never ending search for the perfect glass cleaner and towel to get the job done right, but at the same time be quick and easy. This lead me to the CarPro Fast Glass Towel and to say I was skeptical would be an understatement. A glass towel that doesn’t need any chemicals to clean glass, and calls for nothing other than to be soaked in water? I finally decided I had to try this towel.

Product Description / Claims:

Our Fast Glass cleaning cloths are exactly what you need for fast and easy 100% streak free glass. I expect when you first open the package and view them you may have the same first reaction I did. "What did I just buy?!" They are very unassuming at first view but don't judge this book by its cover! The first time you wipe them across the interior of that hazy windshield or some other dirty surface all doubts will be put away! The day I received these cloths I gave them a thorough testing. I attempted to tear one to no avail. I held it up to the light to inspect the fibers, and finally set them loose on the interior of a hazy windshield. Incredibly easy to use with no chemicals needed! I simply wet the entire towel and then wrung it out completely! After that well... Take a look through the pictures and see for yourself! I simply wiped the surface and within seconds it was dry without not a spot, smear, or any haze to be found. I simply flipped the towel as needed and was done almost as quickly as I had started.

Features:

Easy to Use
Cleans and Dries in one step:
Value: Eliminates the need for more costly microfiber towels, cleaning chemicals, etc.
Durable: Clean hundreds of windshields and other surfaces in the life cycle of a single towel
Environmentally Friendly: One less chemical needed in your supply
Removes dirt, grease, grime, smudges, sticky residue and just about anything you can think of
Clean glass, mirrors, and much more
Cleans and makes an excellent polishing cloth for stainless steel, aluminum, and much more
Easily remove the oil, dust, and smudges from your I-pad, phone, and other touchscreen devices

Product Details:

Packaging: 5-Pack cam in a clear plastic wrapper
Directions: None provided
Color: White
Scent: None
Pricing: (1) $5.65 / (2) $8.95 / (5) $17.95 / (10) $27.95

Directions:

1. Wet thoroughly (warm water will soften it best on first use)
2. Wring out completely
3. Flatten or fold
4. Wipe dirty surface
5. Walk away

After Care: (Like any other microfiber cloth)

When dirty simply wash it and re-use
Machine wash with liquid "free and clear" detergent or microfiber detergent and rinse well to avoid any residue in towel
You may wash with other (non-linting) microfiber towels but for best practice AVOID washing with towels that contain any wax or polymer quick detailer product
Do NOT wash with regular clothing. This will cause lint to attach to
NO fabric softeners!
Hang Dry

Warnings or Precautions:
None that I can find.

Testing:
Below is a quick demonstration of the CarPro Fast Glass Towel and my thoughts on it as well.

http://youtu.be/u0ivNIQeJjM

Pros:

They simply work
No glass cleaner needed

Cons:

None that I can find yet.

Questions:

1. How many uses can I get out of one towel?

Final Thought / Summary:

The CarPro Fast Glass Towel is simply great. It does exactly what is says it does without any muss or fuss. It has made it easier & quicker for me to clean the windows on any vehicle or around the house. The amount of grime and film it pulls off is very surprising to me, for not using any chemical cleaners. Simply put: The CarPro Fast Glass Towel JUST WORK.

---

Corey
06-23-2014, 12:40 AM
Great review Troy! I was just using mine today!!

James
06-23-2014, 01:23 AM
Wow, thats pretty amazing, especially not using any chemicals!

Wors
06-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Really great review Troy! I have been using the Fast Glass Towels since Corey first starting selling them. I can't say enough good things about these towels either. Like you said, they JUST WORK. Nice job capturing the window film before and after.

mrperple
06-23-2014, 06:42 AM
I hated cleaning glass until I found these gems. No chemicals and cheap win, win.

Swanicyouth
06-23-2014, 07:12 AM
The FG towels last forever. When I first got them I bought like 5 because they looked like they would fall apart. I've only used one - the other new ones haven't been touched. I've washed the same FG towel probably 50x and it's as good as new.

shortspark
06-24-2014, 09:49 AM
The FG towels last forever. When I first got them I bought like 5 because they looked like they would fall apart. I've only used one - the other new ones haven't been touched. I've washed the same FG towel probably 50x and it's as good as new.

Me too! I have five and use only one, over and over. I wash mine by hand in a bucket with a mild solution of Griot's microfiber towel and pad cleaner and then rinse under the faucet. I never put it in the dryer and hang it out to air dry. Comes out perfect every time.

TroyScherer
06-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Thanks guys.

These truly are amazing towels especially since it means not needing any extra cleaners.

Dr_Pain
06-25-2014, 06:29 PM
Why is this not in all car care stores?? I need me some of that!

Detail2Correction
06-28-2014, 06:58 AM
I haven't used these. I'm going to have to check them out. Thanks for posting this!

Rick
09-16-2014, 01:01 AM
They are great. No doubt!

bigmitch
10-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Seriously considering getting some of these but have a couple quick questions hoping one of you who have used these already can answer.
1. Can they be used on tinted glass without fear of scratching the glass.
2. Has anyone used they on the exterior glass. There are times when I don't have the time to wash the car but need to clean the windshield due to all the summer bug splatter.

Corey
10-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Seriously considering getting some of these but have a couple quick questions hoping one of you who have used these already can answer.
1. Can they be used on tinted glass without fear of scratching the glass.
2. Has anyone used they on the exterior glass. There are times when I don't have the time to wash the car but need to clean the windshield due to all the summer bug splatter.

1.- They can be used safely on tint although I wouldn't rub sand on the tint with them.

2.- Honestly you would be better off using a lint free thicker mf towel and some Ultima Waterless Wash on bug splattered Windows. I would recommend Scholl Concepts Ice Gel for the ultimate combo although UWWP is extremely cost effective and good for many situations.

chadg
10-04-2014, 08:20 PM
On my wishlist!