PDA

View Full Version : Hello From West Palm Beach, FL

FrankS
06-24-2014, 12:58 AM
I just found out about this forum and therefore decided to join. I'm looking forward to learning more tips & techniques to fine tune my detailing skills and sharing with other forum members.

I have a few of the CarPro products and I must say that I like all of the products I've tried so far and the service has been great. Here are the Carpro products I have used so far: PERL, HydrO2, Eraser, Iron-X, Iron X Snow Foam, TarX, Incredimitt, Incredisponge and Incredipad. All are quality products and looking forward to learning about other products as well.

Wors
06-24-2014, 01:00 AM
Welcome to CarProForum Frank!

James
06-24-2014, 01:47 AM
Welcome to CPF Frank!

b0b
06-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Welcome to CarProForum!! Which mitt out of the three would you go with if you could only choose one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

FrankS
06-24-2014, 02:55 AM
Welcome to CarProForum!! Which mitt out of the three would you go with if you could only choose one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I would say it's a toss up between the mitt and the pad. If I had to choose one I think I would go with the mitt since it gives me the option to put my hand in it if I wanted. The sponge is thicker and stiffer and I like to use it on the glass and for scrubbing bugs off the front.

EVOlved
06-24-2014, 03:08 AM
:welcome: Frank!