PDA

View Full Version : Mobile tech expo 2015

Chris@SEMD
01-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Anyone know about or plan on attending the mobile tech expo in Orlando this year? They have an education day with seminars the day before on Thursday. Last year their were some pretty big names giving the seminars. Mike Phillips, Jason rose, Larry kossila were all their last year giving seminars. Looks like some pretty valuable info for only $20 a day. I think I'm going to go.

fdresq4
01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Wow, wish I had the time. I would love to go for not only learning but warm weather too!

fdresq4
01-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Did anyone go to this?

Merlin
01-25-2015, 12:30 AM
I did go bet I heard it was an excellent detailing event.
I'll probably make an concerted effort to attend the 2016

LUXE Auto Spa
01-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Its a great event in that it isn't the madness that SEMA show is. MTE this year grew exponentially on the detail side and it was great to just be able to hangout with other detailers for a few days and talk shop as well as business strategy. Hope to see you guys in 2016!

Corey
01-25-2015, 09:34 PM
http://carproforum.com/showthread.php?t=2910

http://carproforum.com/showthread.php?t=1470

Chris@SEMD
02-03-2015, 02:48 AM
I attended. Had a great experience & plan on going in the future. Met some great guys & rubbed shoulders with the who's who in the detailing industry. Really great inspiration to start the year off. i strongly encourage everyone that is serious about their craft to try & make it next year. Nice finally meeting you Corey & what a great award to earn Cougar. Congrats! See you guys next year

Pureshine
02-03-2015, 04:59 AM
I thinking of going next time they have it. When is the next one?

Corey
02-03-2015, 01:56 PM
I attended. Had a great experience & plan on going in the future. Met some great guys & rubbed shoulders with the who's who in the detailing industry. Really great inspiration to start the year off. i strongly encourage everyone that is serious about their craft to try & make it next year. Nice finally meeting you Corey & what a great award to earn Cougar. Congrats! See you guys next year

So cool meeting you in person Chris!! See you next year!

Corey
02-03-2015, 01:58 PM
I thinking of going next time they have it. When is the next one?

Around the same time next year, this one was great thanks to the Detailers that came. The booths are not really worth much time (all paintless dent repair) but the quality of the guys to spend time with took a huge leap forward.