PDA

View Full Version : New CQ Dlux Trim Coating packaging

Corey
07-04-2014, 03:40 PM
A little more Dlux looking? I love it! Just opened the first box - very well done CarPro!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/04/evydynar.jpg

GreatAvalon
07-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Very nice!!! This really dresses up the product. Not that getting it in a cool anti-static looking bag wasn't good enough- but the box and it's design makes it look more "official" haha :)

Detail2Correction
07-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Oh that's pimp.

richy
07-06-2014, 06:28 AM
I ran out today and thought I had another. I will be ordering very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immaculate Reflections
07-08-2014, 08:44 AM
Nice! Much better than the "bag". Will Fly-by-30 get it too?

KMG
07-08-2014, 12:08 PM
The new packaging looks a lot nicer. I will be needing to order some of this here soon.

Dave@TLC
07-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Great look for a great product! Well done Car Pro!

Corey
07-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Nice! Much better than the "bag". Will Fly-by-30 get it too?

Not sure about Flyby30. I haven't heard any plans to do so. The price is so incredibly low - not sure what the box would take out of its margins.

Andres Bravo
07-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Not sure about Flyby30. I haven't heard any plans to do so. The price is so incredibly low - not sure what the box would take out of its margins.

What about Cquartz Original?

Corey
07-08-2014, 04:42 PM
What about Cquartz Original?

VERY good point Andres!!! This will have to happen!!

Zach McGovern
07-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Yup, that takes it up a notch. I'm liking all of the new CarPro labels & packaging. It is really making the already fantastic brand even better.

MoeMistry
07-16-2014, 05:45 PM
Very nice!!

TXFIVEO
07-30-2014, 06:33 AM
I just received my order which contained DLUX and no cool box. :(

Corey
07-30-2014, 12:33 PM
I just received my order which contained DLUX and no cool box. :(

I was afraid there would be some disappointment... Let me explain... When the new boxes were released we were low on Dlux awaiting an ocean shipment therefore to avoid running out we ordered some express which had new boxes. Some time after we received the ocean order which had been packed just before the new boxes came out. We ran out of our express order and began shipping from the ocean order which you received there. If it will make you happy I will ship you a pretty box to place your Dlux in as soon as the next order arrives which again will be back to the new boxes.

Dr_Pain
07-30-2014, 01:05 PM
I was afraid there would be some disappointment... Let me explain... When the new boxes were released we were low on Dlux awaiting an ocean shipment therefore to avoid running out we ordered some express which had new boxes. Some time after we received the ocean order which had been packed just before the new boxes came out. We ran out of our express order and began shipping from the ocean order which you received there. If it will make you happy I will ship you a pretty box to place your Dlux in as soon as the next order arrives which again will be back to the new boxes.

I got one of the non-pretty box DLUX as well but it is probably better that way because I rip through those boxes of Finest so I can only imagine what my DLUX box would look like. Do they have plans of doing Fly-by-30 in a pretty box also??

Corey
07-30-2014, 01:11 PM
I got one of the non-pretty box DLUX as well but it is probably better that way because I rip through those boxes of Finest so I can only imagine what my DLUX box would look like. Do they have plans of doing Fly-by-30 in a pretty box also??

No plans for flyby30 in a pretty box. With it's current cost it would probably be a hard argument to add a more costly box to the packaging. Perhaps further down the line.
I can tell you they have been working on flyby30 to be more consistent in every environment and the label has been redesigned to look classier as well. More on that to come... ;)

Dr_Pain
07-30-2014, 01:13 PM
No plans for flyby30 in a pretty box. With it's current cost it would probably be a hard argument to add a more costly box to the packaging. Perhaps further down the line.
I can tell you they have been working on flyby30 to be more consistent in every environment and the label has been redesigned to look classier as well. More on that to come... ;)

Why do I get excited when Carpro is working to improve an already outstanding product!?!! ;)