PDA

View Full Version : Fog fight and window tint?

slicksierra
02-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Guys and gals just saw this product on the website and it looked like something I want to try. Issue is, I have no "naked" glass on my truck. Every window has been fully tinted including the entire windshield. Will this product not only be safe for the film, but also be effective in its intended purpose?

Corey
02-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Guys and gals just saw this product on the website and it looked like something I want to try. Issue is, I have no "naked" glass on my truck. Every window has been fully tinted including the entire windshield. Will this product not only be safe for the film, but also be effective in its intended purpose?

I had to consult with Avi! Didn't know off the top of my head about its reaction on tint ;)

per CarPro, no issues on tinted film as far as safety of the film.

As for its intended purpose it will work similarly to how it does on glass. Do note that if you are in a very humid area or drive over bridges you can get some distortion. Fog fight works by forming a hydrophilic film. This stops tiny drop (fog) from forming but in some cases (particularly driving into sun over a bridge) can cause a distortion for the very same reason.