PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Waffle Weave Drying Towel

Diesel Fanatics
03-15-2015, 04:49 AM
First off, I have always used Meguiars water magnet towels. They are about half the size as the Waffle Weave towels and a little less $ per towel. Whether new or used they pick up water quickly and easily. I purchased the waffle weave recently and have used them on about 8 cars having machine washed once prior to use. The fabric make up is a lot different from the Meguiars towel, but I'm not having good results with the waffle weave towel. Its taking longer to dry one panel of fully beaded water with 3+ wipes. I ended up grabbing an old water magnet and it picked the water up in 2 swipes.

Has anyone used the waffle weave? I am constantly looking for the next best easiest and safest way to dry the car. Suggestions....or what do you use?

Thanks

poweraid
03-15-2015, 10:29 AM
not sure if the water magnet is the foam core one ? the megs with the foam core is a effective towel though

the microfiber madness dry me crazy is the one you want !

Corey
03-15-2015, 03:59 PM
First off, I have always used Meguiars water magnet towels. They are about half the size as the Waffle Weave towels and a little less $ per towel. Whether new or used they pick up water quickly and easily. I purchased the waffle weave recently and have used them on about 8 cars having machine washed once prior to use. The fabric make up is a lot different from the Meguiars towel, but I'm not having good results with the waffle weave towel. Its taking longer to dry one panel of fully beaded water with 3+ wipes. I ended up grabbing an old water magnet and it picked the water up in 2 swipes.

Has anyone used the waffle weave? I am constantly looking for the next best easiest and safest way to dry the car. Suggestions....or what do you use?

Thanks

What waffle weave are you using? The dark blue one? The WaveRider (white) is the best waffle weave I have used.

Corey
03-15-2015, 04:00 PM
not sure if the water magnet is the foam core one ? the megs with the foam core is a effective towel though

the microfiber madness dry me crazy is the one you want !

That's it^^!!! Dry Me Crazy or if you want waffle weave get the WaveRider!!

Diesel Fanatics
03-15-2015, 05:40 PM
The dark blue one is what I bought. I'll try the other 2 types and sell these or give them to customers lol. Thanks for the recommendationsguys!