PDA

View Full Version : where I can buy a brush with a handle?

robvasi
03-25-2015, 03:05 PM
I need a soft brush with a handle so I can reach the entire top of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have a stool, but still have to lean into the side of the Jeep to reach the middle of the top.

So far, the only brushes I can find are too hard. I want one that is microfiber and won't scratch the finish.

Dr_Pain
03-25-2015, 03:53 PM
BRUSH!?!?!?!?! I'm sorry buddy but my recommendation will be to get a work platform over a brush

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/bb/bb043417-840b-43ee-b8ae-188f2a52f3bb_400.jpg

Dr_Pain
03-25-2015, 03:53 PM
BTW, since this is your first post..... :welcome: to the forum

robvasi
03-25-2015, 04:27 PM
BTW, since this is your first post..... :welcome: to the forum

For my first post, I sure didn't explain what I am looking for. I don't want to use a brush, I want to use whatever the proper cloth is. I just want a handle so I can reach the middle of the top. I have a platform to stand on, but I still have to lean against my Jeep.

Dr_Pain
03-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Got it!

There currently isn't a commercially available option that I found that made me jump. We did ask Microfiber Madness to create one for us but nothing YET! I will share this though, in the hard to reach areas I have used a swifer duster and sweeper with a high quality paint safe MF towel (and even a wash mitt) attached to it, which has worked pretty decently.