PDA

View Full Version : Hydro2 on glass

Rick
04-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Used this for the first time today. LOVE IT!
Only issue is that I've got some streaking on the rear glass. I think I may have not rinsed quickly enough. How should I clean this up?
Also - never apply on a windy day :)
Looks great on the paint !
Edit- found a few streaks on the paint but this is purely user error. Still a great product.

Pureshine
04-05-2015, 05:53 AM
If you use on windows rinse quick and you won't have a problem. I use it almost everyday and most people leaver it on to long or don't rinse good enough.

Rick
04-05-2015, 10:35 AM
But how would you remove the streaks?

Corey
04-05-2015, 09:56 PM
A little paint cleanser (four star pre wax cleanser or Reflect with a foam pad by hand or machine will easily remove it.

Because the interior traps heat the glass can become warm again fast after rinsing it cool so extra precaution is needed with Hydro2

Corey
04-05-2015, 09:57 PM

A little paint cleanser (four star pre wax cleanser or Reflect with a foam pad by hand or machine will easily remove it.

Because the interior traps heat the glass can become warm again fast after rinsing it cool so extra precaution is needed with Hydro2

Rick
04-05-2015, 10:11 PM

Makes sense. I noticed a little bit on the front windshield but not nearly to degree it was on the back windshield.
Adding to the shopping cart now !

Pureshine
04-06-2015, 04:28 AM

Sorry for got to add that part glad Corey replied.

Dr_Pain
04-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Funny how we have a thread started on a problem and the problem is solved in less than one page of comments. I got nothing to add LOL! :)

Diesel Fanatics
04-12-2015, 07:09 AM
This happened to me a few months back and assumed it was my error and it was. Glad to see i'm not alone lol Except i polished the hell out of it with Ceriglass. It was a fight. Glad to know "four star pre wax cleanser or Reflect with a foam pad by hand or machine" is the recommended fixer. Should have just asked you guys first!

Rick
04-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Ok cool thing here that really doesn't belong in this thread. Pre wax cleanser on glass is pretty darn amazing. Used it for the Hydro2 streaks but my glass never looked so good.