PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Use Detail Juice

Ebg18t
04-21-2015, 02:18 AM
Has anyone used IUDJ from Garry Dean for a rinseless wash with CQUK? I like to do the rinseless washes but wonder if the IUDJ will interfere with CQUK?

Greg
04-21-2015, 03:43 AM
As long as the CQUK was given ample time to cure - there is no problem with using a rinseless wash product. A rinseless wash with polymers will just give you a little more protection on top of the UK....but it won't last long.

C. Charles Hahn
04-21-2015, 05:57 PM
I use IUDJ exclusively as my rinseless/waterless wash, never had a single problem on top of UK or Finest.

Ebg18t
04-22-2015, 01:05 AM
Thanks guys.

Charlie - do you also use IUDJ as a post wash wipe down or do you always use Reload?

C. Charles Hahn
04-22-2015, 06:24 AM
Thanks guys.

Charlie - do you also use IUDJ as a post wash wipe down or do you always use Reload?

If I'm doing a Reset wash, I either don't do a post-wash wipe down at all, or I add Reload if needed.

Much the same when doing waterless/rinseless... either the wash itself will be sufficient without a supplemental wipe-down, or I'll add Reload if necessary.

I don't really share in the philosophy that a wipe-down is mandatory after every wash unless extra protection is specifically desired or if there are streaks/spots to address (e.g. during the winter when I go through a touchless automatic wash and it doesn't get things 100% dry, a wipe-down with IUDJ when I get back to the garage is more sensible).

Ebg18t
04-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Sounds good. I have more Reload & Reset on the way to maintain our CQUK coated vehicles. But I will continue to do the rinseless wash with IUDJ.

TXFIVEO
05-06-2015, 07:15 PM
I ONLY use IUDJ for Rinseless Washes and I am sold on it over anything else. It works really well and leaves a nice glossy finish on both of my vehicles, one coated in CQUK and one in Optimum Gloss Coat.

TXFIVEO
05-06-2015, 07:18 PM
On another note...I don't do the traditional Rinseless wash...I use Garry Dean's "Air Injection" Rinseless method. Works really well. It's a "mini pressure wash/Rinseless" type wash. Safest method for Rinseless washing in my opinion. Use some pressurized air mixed with the Rinseless to break apart the dirt and minimize marring. Just his "$.02"...and mine.

Ebg18t
05-07-2015, 02:24 AM
Txfiveo- thanks for chiming in. Once I get a new wooly mitt I will do a rinseless on the CQUK cars.

TXFIVEO
05-07-2015, 11:17 AM
My pleasure. I use the "Garry Dean Wash Method" with the Air Injection System. So basically using about 5 microfiber towels to wash the car (towels soaked in IUDJ)after spraying the panel with a spray gun. Then dry with a quality WW towel (Rag Co Dry Me A River Jr).

Dr_Pain
05-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Never used it but I see no issues with ANY car products on a properly cured UK (or any other CarPro Quartz coating)

Ebg18t
05-16-2015, 03:41 PM
The Touareg Was Kept in the garage for 3 days except a few hours of sun everyday to speed up the curing. Was about 10 days till it saw slight rain. Luckily most the rain here has been at night. Haven't washed for almost a month, but still looks pretty clean. So it should be fully cured and ready for its first wash tomorrow. My CarPro wooly mitt has been waiting to get used.

Ebg18t
05-17-2015, 12:52 PM
IUDJ worked awesome with the big Wooly. Amazing how good the wooly worked on the paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk