PDA

View Full Version : Chinese flashlight

Cooter
07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
I've heard it mentioned in the bowels of the flashlight underworld, but I have officially seen it. Here it is, in all its glory.

http://www.dx.com/p/uranusfire-ur-816-cree-xm-l-u2-800lm-5-mode-white-flashlight-black-1-x-26650-224055#.U8-BObH5fSg

Honestly. I have another version of this light and it throws really really nice and has a big following on the budgetlightforum.

I'm a flashaholic among other things.

Dr_Pain
07-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Cooter,

Did you honestly share this because it is a good find or needed for us to have a good laugh, because I seriously laughed out loud on this one!!

richy
07-23-2014, 03:17 PM
UranusFire? LMFAO! I think I could get 800 lumens out of a blue flame shot from my anus too! Hahahaha. Funny one Heath!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Cooter
07-23-2014, 09:04 PM
LOL. Yeah this is the best name the Chinese have come out with. Marsfire, Tangsfire, Trustfire, Ultrafire, and Uranusfire. Maybe next they could come out with a Urinefire.

Honestly, this is a nice albeit cheap light. It throws really well. I wouldnt use it for detailing though to be honest. Its too much and you'd probably seeing something in the paint that you could do nothing about.

Mostly for sheets n giggles good Doctor!!