PDA

View Full Version : New product: CarPro HydroFoam!! Wash and Seal your car in one step!

Corey
07-23-2015, 05:17 AM
New product: CarPro HydroFoam Concentrate! (http://www.carpro-us.com/new-products/carpro-hydrofoam-500ml/)

Introducing the revolutionary HydroFoam! Auto Wash & Nano-tech Sealant in ONE step!

One of our greatest innovations of all time (Hydro2) has paved the way for the most exciting product of 2015 so far!

Introducing the incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary HydroFoam! CarPro HydroFoam is a pH Neutral surfactant designed to gently lift and remove dirt from solid surfaces in both a safe and effective manner. HydroFoam was designed with a special lifting lubricant that not only allows the dirt to be lifted from the surface but also provides a lubricant to safely wash the paint when used as directed.

In the tradition of our Hydro2 line, HydroFoam was formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, fluoropolymers and can be applied to most solid vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydroFoam. This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one lifts the dirt whilst in the Merino wiping stage and then during the rinse phase an ultra-water-repellent coating is immediately formed!

This results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our "Hydroelectric bonding" function means the pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of the glass like shell to the surface creating a unique glossy coat that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection.

Features:

Wash and High Gloss sealant in one!
pH Neutral
Gently lifts dirt
Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
Easy to use
Versatility: Use on many surfaces
Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
UV Protection
Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more

Precautions:

Do not apply HydroFoam in the sun or to a hot surface.
In shaded location rinse the vehicle of all grit

Directions with Foam Cannon:

Dilute 1:9 in Foam Cannon
Foam surface (Do NOT allow to dry on surface)
Wash with mitt (as usual) rinsing after each panel
When vehicle is finished rinse entire vehicle very well
Remove any remaining water with Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy or Dry Me Crazy Jr

Directions by Hand:

Rinse vehicle
Spray HydroFoam (diluted 1:6~1:9) from a spray bottle onto panel(s) OR Apply small amount of concentrate directly to mitt and spread
Wash with mitt
Rinse mitt and panel(s)
Move to next panel(s) and repeat steps 2-4
Rinse the entire vehicle well
Dry any remaining water by blowing off and or with Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy towel or Dry Me Crazy Jr.

More Videos and pictures to follow when I get a chance to do a shoot!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B2aJtrK12Ms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j376/CEEDOG7/Hydrofoam1L.jpg (http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/CEEDOG7/media/Hydrofoam1L.jpg.html)

Carp
07-23-2015, 10:46 AM
I just ordered, now I can't wait to try it

Aiden.Detailing
07-24-2015, 01:27 AM
so u can not pour into your wash bucket to dilute it and just grab from there instead of spraying the panels and wiping?

Corey
07-24-2015, 12:59 PM
so u can not pour into your wash bucket to dilute it and just grab from there instead of spraying the panels and wiping?

Sure you could, probably use a lot more product though if you plan to get the hydrophobic affect. Easy to squirt an ounce on your wet mitt directly instead. If your dead set on using a bucket to apply the soap to the mitt then stick with Reset and spray hydro2 after

TroyScherer
07-24-2015, 01:38 PM
I can't wait to try this.

Ebg18t
11-06-2015, 11:26 PM
I am curious, Could hydro foam be used like a rinsless with pre soaked microfiber(s), then rinsed with free flowing water?

We have a new 33' Fleetwood Coach I need to maintain and looking for something easy. Obviously due to the size it doesn't fit in a garage or shelter.