PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Raceglaze 55 Will try it this weekend

kamakaz1961
07-30-2015, 07:50 PM
I placed a small order for some Microfiber Madness Towels and along with my order I purchased the Raceglaze 55. Corey, I wanted to let you know that the container is actually 150ML instead of 100ML as you have posted. But can't wait to try this wax out and will give a comment next week!! But so far from what I can tell this will be a great wax. BTW, it is not a WOWO wax it is a WO and let it haze (5 to 8 minutes) and then remove wax according to the directions.

But either way thank you for awesome products!!!

CJ

Merlin
07-30-2015, 07:54 PM
This wax sound VERY interesting.

Looking forward to your feedback...

info@passiondetailing.ca
07-30-2015, 08:49 PM
I've had the chance to grab a few samples from an old friend and handed those to a couple of lucky customers lately. They all loved it.

If you have never tried Raceglaze wax, you know you have to! Nice addition to Corey's line, that is.

Corey
07-31-2015, 02:27 AM
I placed a small order for some Microfiber Madness Towels and along with my order I purchased the Raceglaze 55. Corey, I wanted to let you know that the container is actually 150ML instead of 100ML as you have posted. But can't wait to try this wax out and will give a comment next week!! But so far from what I can tell this will be a great wax. BTW, it is not a WOWO wax it is a WO and let it haze (5 to 8 minutes) and then remove wax according to the directions.

But either way thank you for awesome products!!!

CJ

Thanks CJ, I appreciate the catch on the size I have listed!

Don't let it haze too long, depends on temps how fast that hazes and how big of an area you apply at once if you end up waiting or not.

Can't wait to see your thoughts [emoji3]