PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

GearHeadDetailing
08-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Brian from Meridian Idaho checking in!

I have been detailing since 2010 and have really been getting into coatings these last 2 years. I have been using Cquartz Uk very regularly on clients cars and word is getting out that going to my shop for a coating is the way to go. I am happy to be apart of the Forum! I tried posting in the show and shine area yesterday with a M3 that I did and it said it needed to be approved?

Well I am looking forward to learning from everyone on the site!

DARK HORSE
08-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Brian from Meridian Idaho checking in!

I have been detailing since 2010 and have really been getting into coatings these last 2 years. I have been using Cquartz Uk very regularly on clients cars and word is getting out that going to my shop for a coating is the way to go. I am happy to be apart of the Forum! I tried posting in the show and shine area yesterday with a M3 that I did and it said it needed to be approved?

Well I am looking forward to learning from everyone on the site!

Hi Brian, welcome to the forum!! Sorry about the "show and shine" post. We are fine tuning our spam software, I'll get it corrected for you.

BTW; I'm in Pocatello, a few hours south east of you.

GearHeadDetailing
08-25-2015, 03:38 AM
That is awesome. I am sure I messaged you once a very long time ago ( years and years) on AutoGeek asking for advice on if you could show me how to run a polisher. Then we realized we were very far from each other.

fdresq4
08-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Hi Brian and Welcome! Love the potatoes from Idaho...:p

Steve

GearHeadDetailing
08-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Why thank you! Oh yeah they are great, however I try not to eat so many, bad for the gut haha.

Merlin
08-29-2015, 03:19 PM
:CarproRules:

Welcome to CPF!

:welcome:

Lots of GREAT folks here.

GearHeadDetailing
09-07-2015, 09:56 PM
:CarproRules:

Welcome to CPF!

:welcome:

Lots of GREAT folks here.

Thank you! I am glad to be here! I love to learn and view others work and show off my own!