PDA

View Full Version : Wheel brushes

craigkaeding74
09-13-2015, 01:57 AM
There's a lot of wheel brushes out there. Several look pretty good. I'm wanting something that will get into tight spots between spokes and real intricate wheels. Ive tried some cheaper twisted wire brushes. Wheel woolies look good but also like the ez-detail brushes. Any advice on what really works for what I need. Thanks

Sent from my HTC331ZLVW using Tapatalk

SameGuy
09-13-2015, 02:31 AM
Have a look at the Microfiber Madness IncrediBrush to see if it might suit your needs. I have a variety of wheel brushes and while it may cost almost twice as much as the well-known high end brushes, the MM IncrediBrush truly is the Mercedes S-class of wheel brushes, incredibly well conceived and made.

craigkaeding74
09-13-2015, 03:07 AM
Yeah. It looks nice, but looks too big to get the tight crevices.

Sent from my HTC331ZLVW using Tapatalk

Ebg18t
09-13-2015, 11:37 AM
The wheel woollies. I bought a kit of 3 brushes, the small one fits in tight spots.

http://www.carpro-us.com/mitts-brushes-applicators-tools/wheel-woolie-kit/

Corey
09-13-2015, 08:03 PM
Have a look at the Microfiber Madness IncrediBrush to see if it might suit your needs. I have a variety of wheel brushes and while it may cost almost twice as much as the well-known high end brushes, the MM IncrediBrush truly is the Mercedes S-class of wheel brushes, incredibly well conceived and made.

Well said! It's next level!

Worthrj
11-16-2015, 08:08 PM
I just added the wheel woolies to my wish list.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

CarFro
12-01-2015, 01:48 AM
been eyeing for the Microfiber Madness IncrediBrush too