PDA

View Full Version : Hello All/ New Tractor paint again!!!

Mud Yapster
09-29-2015, 02:50 PM
New to the forum and wanted to say hello to all CPF members and thanks for all the advise and direction I've gotten from Corey.
www.CarPro-US.com. After a lot of time looking at these new products and being more confused than ever I decided to e-mail Corey for some badly needed advice. He squared me away rather quickly on what I needed and the results were amazing.
Thank you again. I'll be trying all CP products!
Mud

DARK HORSE
09-29-2015, 06:53 PM
New to the forum and wanted to say hello and thanks for all the advise and direction I've gotten from Corey.
I'm new to all these new products mostly because I haven't paid much attention to the new products of this new age. I'm older so I was stuck in the old times of waxing. That all changed when a Bobcat messed up my John Deere badly. If your a red neck like me that will make you do some drinking and reloading ammo for the kill.

It all started when I walked down the pasture to get my tractor and found where a Bobcat tried to rip my hood up and my fenders off with his big claws. He in flicked some major damage to my single stage GREEN John Deere paint.It got me to thinking I need some professional advice on how to fix this big green baby. Now this is no cheap tractor mind you, upwards in $$$$ of say a good Mercedes-Benz with a top speed of 15 MPH.

I turned to the internet and some how came across www.CarPro-US.com. After a lot of time looking at these new products and being more confused than ever I decided to e-mail Corey for some badly needed advice. He squared me away rather quickly on what I needed and the results were amazing. Thank you very much Corey.
Now,
I need something to coat my engines to make them look a little better. Have any ideas???
They aren't oily or greasy engines they are new engines.
Thanks again Corey I'm so glad I found you and your products.
Mud

I'm from Idaho, this is what happens to cats (cougars, not bobcats) that mess with us here...
Took this one just a couple of miles up the hill behind my house.

Mud Yapster
09-29-2015, 06:56 PM
I like that! I'm still watching for the Bobcat his days are numbered and it's hunting season come this Thursday.

Merlin
10-13-2015, 06:40 PM
:CarproRules:

Welcome to CPF!

:welcome:

Lots of GREAT folks here.