PDA

View Full Version : Website Designer

Kevin D. Hannum
11-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Does anyone know of a good website designer? I'm looking to get a website & social media sites designed. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Kevin... :)

Worthrj
11-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Seems like many are custom or design yourself type. I'm going follow this thread and see what people say. I've seen both good and bad sites, but either way the cars are looking good.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Kevin D. Hannum
11-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Yeah. I'm waiting to hear back from a web design company now. Their name is ripe concepts. Hopefully they'll give me a good price.

I'm still hoping to get some more recommendations.

Kevin...

Worthrj
12-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Elance.com has a few web designers as well.

Avi@CP
12-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Joseph Villegas , top guy! great service before and after, very pro and gives great support, he did our site at Carpro and i think helps Corey too, i strongly recommend him :
https://www.facebook.com/vegas21?fref=ts

Worthrj
12-11-2015, 11:24 AM
I don't have facebook. Does he have a website or just facebook?

Kevin D. Hannum
12-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Robert...I just looked at his Facebook page. He doesn't have a website listed on there. Doesn't mean he doesn't have one, just nothing listed on his Facebook page. I read his bio and it definitely looks like he knows his stuff. I hope that helps you out buddy. :)

Kevin...

Worthrj
12-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Just seems odd. I don't have facebook, nor would I go to Facebook to view projects. I'm not a social media user myself. If he reads this thread and contacts me I'll see where it goes, but I'm tapped out right now anyways.

fdresq4
12-13-2015, 08:26 PM
Just seems odd. I don't have facebook, nor would I go to Facebook to view projects. I'm not a social media user myself. If he reads this thread and contacts me I'll see where it goes, but I'm tapped out right now anyways.

Although I don't do F.B., if you are conisidering detailing as a profession, you may have to join. It seems that most everything is accomplished on F.B.
I joined Twitter but haven't been on it in awhile.

quiksilver5882
12-13-2015, 08:26 PM
I did my website with wix. It was super user friendly, well priced and they threw in some free advertising. My website is www.arovautospa.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmvegas21
12-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Hey guys, sorry I am just now responding to this thread. As you are aware I do not have a personal site developed out. I am typically busy working on contract/freelance work or my clients sites. Plus, I am also too picky at the moment to sit down and work on my own site, ha! Feel free to PM me if you'd like chat.

KMG
12-14-2015, 12:08 PM
I actually really enjoyed making my own site. This is the second site that I have put together and my current site was developed using Wix, which is quite simple to use.