PDA

View Full Version : UWW+ an issue with car pro?

btlew81
11-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Really considering using essence and topping with reload. I typically use UWW or Meg's D114 as my wash. If I'm using UWW, knowing that it "leaves something behind," do I need to use eraser before reload, or can I just use d114 during the wash prior to reload and feel ok that it will not hinder bonding?

Thanks.

1600CC
11-12-2015, 02:00 AM
I honestly would think that the abrasives in Essence would remove whatever light sacrificial protection is let from the UWW+. However if you're really worried just use the D114.

Corey
11-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Really considering using essence and topping with reload. I typically use UWW or Meg's D114 as my wash. If I'm using UWW, knowing that it "leaves something behind," do I need to use eraser before reload, or can I just use d114 during the wash prior to reload and feel ok that it will not hinder bonding?

Thanks.

If your using Essence by machine and you wait until the vehicle is finished then you can apply Reload directly. If you want to be ultra safe you can still Eraser first just before Reload.

If your using Essence by hand then we definitely recommend you wait 30 minutes or more and then Erase and then Reload.

If you mean on future Reload applications then yes I would use Eraser between UWWP and Reload. The D114 I haven't tested so you could test if that solves your question also.

alex_at
11-12-2015, 09:00 PM
When you are already using Essence and want to top it with reload - then the easiest solution for you would be to use CarPro's Reset shampoo. It's a great shampoo with a great price and great smell too!