PDA

View Full Version : Like a noob.

pr0j3kt
12-23-2015, 01:42 AM
So I finally ordered some products. Out of all the excitement from opening the package thinking of which products I'm going to use first, which car will be first. Well I quickly threw the box out on trash day yesterday. Until this afternoon while I was having lunch at work I thought about the products I ordered and the one sample product I used the free sample for over $50, I came to realize I threw out the box without taking all the Styrofoam filler in the box that I threw my sample of reset away. I couldn't help to just laugh at myself for taking my time and stop being in a rush to do things.. Guess I will have to order some more products.

fdresq4
12-23-2015, 01:53 AM
Happens to the best of us...LOL! RESET is a great soap. I have learned to thoroughly check the box.

Steve

pr0j3kt
12-23-2015, 02:43 AM
I'm telling you I was chilling eating lunch thinking of what steps and products I was going to use, when it hit me where the hell did I put the reset. SMH.

Corey
12-23-2015, 06:12 AM
I'm telling you I was chilling eating lunch thinking of what steps and products I was going to use, when it hit me where the hell did I put the reset. SMH.

Eek! I hate it when that happens :( Remind me next time you order and we drop an extra sample of your choice. Just remind me in notes!

pr0j3kt
12-23-2015, 06:17 PM
I'm going to wait for your Christmas sale.thank you Corey

Worthrj
12-23-2015, 09:46 PM
I forgot once as well. Then checked before I dumped it out and got lucky, there it was.