PDA

View Full Version : One of our own CarPro Forum needs help

Cooter
02-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Our very own Wes Walz (Elite Finish Detailing)has been sick with a viral pneumonia. Currently he is in a local ICU. He is intubated (breathing tube in his throat). Wes is a God Send at the SEMA booth each year. He's a CarPro Master Detailer and a damn good guy. Wes also happens to do beta testing for CarPro and has been involved in some really cool things. The lastest one I knew about was Essence. He's had input on several of the great CarPro products we use.

We come to you and humbly ask you to donate to his GoFundMe campaign.
https://www.gofundme.com/28qsek44?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

Let us know if you gave (no matter of the amount) and we'll have a drawing for some nice, new MicroFiber Madness towels.
From my own stash!!!! Brand spanking new. Still in the sleeve. Never even removed or fondled =)

Give what you can, just dont put yourself in a hole.

We will really appreciate any amount.

Thanks and please keep Wes in your thoughts and prayers. He's still very sick but slowly improving daily. Viral pneumonia is a completely different beast than Bacterial pneumonia. Its kinda rare around here and we mostly see bacterial variety. He has a long tough row ahead but he can make it.

Corey
02-25-2016, 05:10 PM
Thank you for posting this Heath! Wes is an incredible guy and good friend. Anything we can do to help his wife and daughter while he is down is great. I'm just glad he's headed in the right direction now.

fdresq4
02-25-2016, 08:54 PM
Prayers sent. When I get home tomorrow I'll make a donation.

ON EDIT.....Donation sent Heath.

Steve

donbeezy
02-25-2016, 11:11 PM
Donation sent in, wasnt much but anything is better then nothing.

Oddly enough I found Wes Walz off of carpro FB page the other week and the name caught my eye because I thought he was the local DJ in Houston that Iv'e seen a few times. I was thinking "no way he DJs and detail cars" lol

https://www.facebook.com/djweswalz/

Cooter
02-26-2016, 01:14 AM
Lol Don! That's funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DARK HORSE
02-26-2016, 02:59 AM
I don't know Wes personally. But have heard nothing but great things about what a wonderful person he is and how much he contributes to the detailing community. I'm in with my donation, and hope others will help out as they can too. Any amount will help, nothing is too small, and I'm sure it will be GREATLY appreciated in a time of need.

Ebg18t
02-26-2016, 09:39 PM
I don't know Wes, but he sounds like a great family guy. I hope he gets well soon!

Donation completed.

DARK HORSE
02-27-2016, 03:59 AM
Bump for a wonderful cause....

Cooter
03-02-2016, 07:20 AM
All you guys that donated, please send me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey
03-03-2016, 08:32 AM
Really great news guys, Wes has made a great turn around. Its a long story but it is truly a miracle he didn't die. He's been a dear friend of mine for years and I really appreciate the support and the kind acts from so many people to show their thoughts of his families extra challenges while he was down. He still has some healing to do but he's going to be great! I've spoken to him a couple times since he came off life support and he is TRULY touched by all the thoughts, prayers, and kind gestures. Thanks again to everyone!

Yanksautodetailing
03-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Really great news guys, Wes has made a great turn around. Its a long story but it is truly a miracle he didn't die. He's been a dear friend of mine for years and I really appreciate the support and the kind acts from so many people to show their thoughts of his families extra challenges while he was down. He still has some healing to do but he's going to be great! I've spoken to him a couple times since he came off life support and he is TRULY touched by all the thoughts, prayers, and kind gestures. Thanks again to everyone!

Like I said on facebook so good to hear!! As my son just went through all this. It is very scary.

donbeezy
03-03-2016, 12:28 PM
great news. hoping for a speedy recovery