PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Decontamination Regiment?

DapperDon
04-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Would any professionals care to give me their opinion of my decontamination process and how does it differ from your own?

1. Wheel and tire cleaning I use Amazing Roll Off on the tires and wheel wells because it works great on the carpet on the rear wells. I use Sonax on the rims because I love the way it smells. While I wait for the bleed, I spray Tarminator along the lowest parts of the car and front. By the time the Sonax has reacted, I scrub the rims with a 2B method and then hit the entire car with the soap cannon on a pressure washer.

2. I wait until the suds have had a few minutes to soak in to everything, I agitate the tires and lower areas I previously sprayed with Tarminator and then use the pressure washer to rinse everything off.

3. I spray the car over again with the soap cannon and wash the car with a 2B method and hose everything off with a standard hose and sprayer head. Wash, rinse, repeat if necessary.

4. Spray the entire car down with Iron X. Once it bleeds, spray down the car again with the soap cannon, washing off with a 2B method and then rinsing off with a pressure washer.

5. Using a lube soap and clay wash mitt, start "claying" and then rinse with a hose. Once the car is done, finish by drying with a MF towel and air blower.