PDA

View Full Version : Insurance needed?

DetailBoss
07-16-2016, 04:20 AM
I was wondering what type of insutance is needed if any when applying cquartz on customers cars?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

DetailBoss
07-19-2016, 01:52 PM
After some research It appears that most folksnhave garage keeper's insurance. So i am currently looking into it. If there are any suggestions I qould appreciate it.

PWP Detailing
07-19-2016, 02:46 PM
I can't give too much advice other than call an agent tell them about what you do like where you are working, cars stay overnight or not, mobile, will you be driving cars on the road, etc and they will set you up as needed. I had a family member in the business and he just asked me all about my work and setup a plan for me that covers me as it fit my needs.

DetailBoss
07-19-2016, 02:48 PM
Yes. I am a mobile detailer. I pretty mich do not move their cars at all. But since i am getting into the coating and it is a bit pricey I was wonderong if it is something i needed or should get to be covered.

DARK HORSE
07-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Yes. I am a mobile detailer. I pretty mich do not move their cars at all. But since i am getting into the coating and it is a bit pricey I was wonderong if it is something i needed or should get to be covered.

If you are in the detailing business, YES you NEED insurance! I would seriously recommend NOT touching someone else's vehicle for compensation without having insurance...