PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

Precision_TX
08-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself here on the forum. My name is Chris, and I operate a small detail shop in Northeast Texas, Precision Auto Detailing. I've been using some CarPro products for a few years now, and thanks to a great local-ish dealer have expanded to using quite a few more products in the line-up. I deal mainly with trucks, being from Texas it kind of happens that way, so I spend quite a bit of time with a rotary and some heavy compound in my hands attempting to eliminate limb scratches from rockers and doors. Thanks in advance for any welcomes I may receive, and I'd like to invite you to check out the FB page @precisionautodetailingtx and on IG @precision_detailing_tx.

DARK HORSE
08-02-2016, 02:57 PM

Welcome to CPF Chris, glad your here and looking forward to your posts.

I deal mainly with trucks, being from Texas it kind of happens that way, so I spend quite a bit of time with a rotary and some heavy compound in my hands attempting to eliminate limb scratches from rockers and doors.

^^ This made me think of the following thread I posted awhile back (lol, I hear ya) http://carproforum.com/showthread.php?339-2004-Sierra-(Scholl-Concepts-FTW) . I also see a lot of trucks with heavy defects, etc. If you haven't looked at Scholl Concepts products yet, I would definitely recommend doing so. Again, welcome aboard!

Precision_TX
08-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the recommendation! My go-to for most of the heavier stuff has been Shine Supply Chop Top or Meg's M100, but I'm always open for suggestions!

fdresq4
08-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome aboard!

Steve

Merlin
08-02-2016, 09:23 PM
:CarproRules:

Welcome to CPF!

:welcome:

Lots of GREAT folks here.

I'm a big fan of M101 with a Rupes 21/15
M101 finishes pretty darn good too.

Have you tried Essence yet?

Let's see some pics of your work.

Precision_TX
08-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Yes sir, tried Essence for the first time last week and was very impressed with both it's cut and finishing properties. Not to mention, the ability to just top it with something like Reload and still offer the customer 3 months of protection is nice as well. I'll try and post up a few pictures in the show and shine section when I have a little more time on my hands.

Cooter
08-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the CPF Chris!! Glad to have you here!

richy
08-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Welcome Chris!

WT Taggart
08-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Welcome Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobilejay
08-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Welcome from Houston!

Jason Cavallo
www.cavalloautosalon.com