PDA

View Full Version : Shelf Life // Reload or Hydro2

mobiledynamics
10-16-2016, 06:44 PM
What is the shelf life of reload or Hydro2 in a unmixed state

For example, I use reload as a WAUD at times in a 24 oz bottle. If it's sitting for awhile, I can see either the product portion of reload has disappated - aka, bottle volume get's lower.

Same spray bottles with other stuff like UWWP diluted, etc - no volume change with it sitting around.

BTW, Avi, Corey, etc. Any tips on removing the residue off the sides of a bottle of diluted Reload where the product has evaporated and it leaves reload/white residue on the side. I've yet to open the cap to see how well or not this stuff will come off.

DARK HORSE
10-18-2016, 03:28 AM
What is the shelf life of reload or Hydro2 in a unmixed state

For example, I use reload as a WAUD at times in a 24 oz bottle. If it's sitting for awhile, I can see either the product portion of reload has disappated - aka, bottle volume get's lower.

Same spray bottles with other stuff like UWWP diluted, etc - no volume change with it sitting around.

BTW, Avi, Corey, etc. Any tips on removing the residue off the sides of a bottle of diluted Reload where the product has evaporated and it leaves reload/white residue on the side. I've yet to open the cap to see how well or not this stuff will come off.
Look on the bottom of the bottle, there is a manufacture date and an expiration date. Officially the expiration date of both Reload and Hydro2 is 2 years after manufacture date. However many CarPro products (including Reload and Hydro2) will last much longer! As to your other question, I have never experienced this with Reload, I do not dilute. However it should be just fine if you shake it up before use.