PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Gene
12-18-2016, 02:53 PM
So I had my detailed apply 1 coat of ceramic pro lite and he addeded a layer of cquartz. Initially I hosed the car off and dried it with a brand new leave blower. The other day I hand washed the car with a 3 bucket system an completely rinsed. I then after dark followed with hydro2. Well I must not taken all the dirt off and my car looks horrible. Not to mention the windows are barely visible. The car is black which makes it worse. Is there a safe way to strip the hydro2 off and bring it back to ceramic?

Thanks

mobiledynamics
12-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Questions. How long since the cp/cq before you washed it...
In between the time before you washed, how did the paint look.

When you applied Hydro2, dilution rate, and how fast or not did you rinse it.
Sunny or not sunny hot//warm conditions..
Was every panel rinsed thoroughly....

The deer in the headlights from the get go of this post is why mix ingredients..
It would have been more of a 9H/Pro Lite Combo

Gene
12-18-2016, 05:48 PM
My detailer washed it the first time after the ceramic. I applied the hydro2 at night and rinsed it right away. There is a strong possibility about dilution rate. I just need to know how to get it off safely.

mobiledynamics
12-18-2016, 06:16 PM
How long after the coating did he wash it is what I meant. 2 Hrs later. 2 Days later. 2 Weeks later .
After the coating, when did it see water..

Theoretically, because the surface should be so hydrophobic, the Hydro2 - majority of it would have been on the panels, even after spraying it on/rinsing...Hence the many questions on how did the paint look before Hydro2...

I would try a paint cleanser sorta polish but again, determine the root cause

Gene
12-18-2016, 08:04 PM
I hosed it down like 3 days after I picked it up. And every other day for two weeks and then he washers it with soap. He is pretty particular, he works mainly on super cars. This is all on me. I just didn't get all the dirt off

mobiledynamics
12-18-2016, 10:38 PM
Sorry Gene. Don't know what the effects or not Hydro2 would have if applied on a dirty panel

To sum it up per your replies, the paint was flawless leading up to Hydro application ?

Gene
12-18-2016, 10:58 PM
I must not have removed all the dirt. That's the problem I think.

mobiledynamics
12-22-2016, 05:42 AM
Pagig Corey/Avi. What is the effect of Hydro2 on semi dirty panels.