PDA

View Full Version : How to maintain my coating and car

Jus
01-30-2017, 05:58 PM
Hi guys

New to this forum and to Car Pro products..have previously been using traditional carnuba waxes for all my cars till now so just want to know I'm doing this right

New car has been coated with a few layers of Cquartz by a professional, windscreen treated with flyby forte

Am very happy with the results so I went ahead and grabbed a few CP products. can someone share with me a step by step guide on how to properly use them to maintain my car

Tar X
Iron X
Eraser
Reload
Reset
Essence plus
Immolube

This is what I do

Step 1: Tar X on affected areas mainly lower body --> let it sit for a bit --> water off --> dry with Mf.

Step 2: Iron X on car body and wheels. --> let it sit --> clay Mf body --> water off.

Step 3: reset shampoo entire car --> water off --> dry car.

Step 4: reload either applied on a wet mf or directly onto paint --> buff off with dry mf.

Questions

- immolube do I wash off iron x first or is it fine to use in conjunction with iron x while it's still on the body and with the clay mf?

- after I have used iron x on the wheels and agited it do I just hose off and dry or do I need to soap it off or use a wheel cleaner as well?

- essence plus I understand is used to repair the coating without having to remove the coating completely and reapplying should I apply reload on top of essence plus or do I just leave it ?

- eraser do I need to use erase after iron x and tar x? If so before or after soaping with reset will it remove cquartz or flyby coating?

- will iron x or eraser remove my cquartz or flyby coating?

- can I alternate between reload and wax weekly after washing?

Sorry for all the questions just want to be sure! Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Autofresh.in
02-09-2018, 05:51 AM
Really great tips to maintain car's coating.
most of the people don't know and even don't bother to take care of coating.

DonnaBecker
04-15-2023, 03:31 AM
Hi guys

New to this forum and to Car Pro products..have previously been using traditional carnuba waxes for all my cars till now so just want to know I'm doing this right

New car has been coated with a few layers of Cquartz by a professional, windscreen treated with flyby forte

Am very happy with the results so I went ahead and grabbed a few CP products. can someone share with me a step by step guide on how to properly use them to maintain my car

Tar X
Iron X
Eraser
Reload
Reset
Essence plus
Immolube

This is what I do

Step 1: Tar X on affected areas mainly lower body --> let it sit for a bit --> water off --> dry with Mf.

Step 2: Iron X on car body and wheels. --> let it sit --> clay Mf body --> water off.

Step 3: reset shampoo entire car --> water off --> dry car.

Step 4: reload either applied on a wet mf or directly onto paint --> buff off with dry mf.

Questions

- immolube do I wash off iron x first or is it fine to use in conjunction with iron x while it's still on the body and with the clay mf?

- after I have used iron x on the wheels and agited it do I just hose off and dry or do I need to soap it off or use a wheel cleaner as well?

- essence plus I understand is used to repair the coating without having to remove the coating completely and reapplying should I apply reload on top of essence plus or do I just leave it ?

- eraser do I need to use erase after iron x and tar x? If so before or after soaping with reset will it remove cquartz or flyby coating?

- will iron x or eraser remove my cquartz or flyby coating?

- can I alternate between reload and wax weekly after washing?

Sorry for all the questions just want to be sure! Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Immolube can be used in conjunction with Iron X, but it's best to rinse off Iron X before applying Immolube. You can use Immolube with the clay mitt to remove any remaining contaminants.

After using Iron X on the wheels, rinse them thoroughly with water and dry with a microfiber towel. You can use a separate wheel cleaner if needed.

Essence Plus can be applied before Reload to repair the coating without having to remove it completely. Allow Essence Plus to dry before applying Reload.

Eraser can be used after Tar X and Iron X to remove any remaining residue. It should be used before washing with Reset. Eraser will not remove the Cquartz or Flyby coatings.

Iron X and Eraser should not remove the Cquartz or Flyby coatings.

Yes, you can alternate between Reload and wax weekly after washing.

KantCrort
02-02-2024, 04:56 PM
Have you encountered any challenges or uncertainties in maintaining your car's coating with the mentioned products, especially regarding the sequence of using Immolube with Iron X, the treatment of wheels after applying Iron X, and the application of Essence Plus and Reload?