PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover - Safe ???

morjo02
02-23-2017, 08:41 PM
is CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover safe on XPEL Paint Protection Film ?? Will there be any discoloring or yellowing using this product?

DARK HORSE
02-23-2017, 09:07 PM
Yes it is safe, no problem if used correctly. Just follow these directions and precautions. ..https://www.carpro-us.com/paint-decontamination/carpro-spotless-water-spot-remover-1-liter-32-oz/ No it does not yellow the film.

Directions:
Shake well.
Spray on microfiber towel, sponge, or CarPro applicator/Suede
Work in the solution over the surface.
Wipe off with MF, and remove residue with Ultima Waterless Wash or rinse well with water.
Repeat steps 2-4 if necessary.

Precautions:
Do NOT use in sun
Do NOT use on hot surface
NEVER spray directly on glass. Use with caution, buff in and off instantly and neutralize.
※ Acidic solution - wear disposable gloves while working to avoid possible skin irritation.
※ Test in an inconspicuous place of any new material before using elsewhere
※ Do Not Ingest
※ Keep out of reach of children
Do not spray in eyes - Wear eye protection to be safe
May affect windscreen/window coatings and traditional sealants and waxes

toddj
11-08-2017, 01:31 AM
After you use Spotless to remove some spots, should I go over the area with Ech20 at QD strength, and follow with Reload?

The Guz
11-08-2017, 04:13 AM
After you use Spotless to remove some spots, should I go over the area with Ech20 at QD strength, and follow with Reload?

The last time I used spotless, I rinsed off the areas with water. A rinseless/waterless wash would be ok so maybe mix ech20 as a waterless wash. I would definitely follow up with some sort of protection.

Mariner
11-08-2017, 11:15 PM
I used the water spot remover on my headlights and tail lights last week and it worked like a charm... didn’t realize I️ had to rinse it though!