PDA

View Full Version : Hydro2foam topped with Reload??

Rblouin
06-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Has anyone tried The combination of hydro2foam wash and topped it with reload on their ceramic coated vehicle?? My goal for my truck is to get the highest protection I can from UV rays and water. Living in Hawaii the sun is brutal on my truck that sits in the elements 24/7(I have no garage:() I'm thinking for maintenance is to wash with Hydrofoam and applying Reload after I dry it. What do u guys think?? Thanks in advance

The Guz
06-05-2017, 03:23 AM
I say give it a try. No sense in over thinking it.

Rblouin
06-05-2017, 08:28 AM
I say give it a try. No sense in over thinking it.

Thanks for the motivation Guz! Normally I would just suck it up and try it but being that the Hydrofoam is not that cheap I figure I give it a shot and see if you Carpro Pro's have any good advise/ideas. I'm pretty sure the combo would work pretty well, I'm loving the Reload with it now but I'm stuck between purchasing Hydrofoam or reset:confused:

DARK HORSE
06-05-2017, 11:31 AM
For weekly or biweekly washes I'd use Reset. I'd use Hydrofoam occasionally for a little extra pop.

Ebg18t
06-05-2017, 02:48 PM
You shouldn't need to use reload too often. I found it holds up quite well. Especially if your paint is already coated.

Rblouin
06-06-2017, 12:13 AM
For weekly or biweekly washes I'd use Reset. I'd use Hydrofoam occasionally for a little extra pop.

I was thinking the same exact thing this morning. Definitely gonna do the same since I already have reload. Thanks Dark!:cool:

Rblouin
06-06-2017, 12:16 AM
You shouldn't need to use reload too often. I found it holds up quite well. Especially if your paint is already coated.

I just did my first wash last night after applying reload a week ago and it does an amazing job. I'll definitely take you word for it:cool: thank you sir