PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellow Detailers

Georgesakr
01-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Hey Guys,
First of all I wish everyone here & their families a happy new year.
My name is George Sakr and I’m from Lebanon. I’ve been detailing for about 5 years now.
Build up my experience with hard work and late night working testing, reading & gathering information from veterans in the business. We started off with the help of Sonax Germany went through several trainings with them as well as attending seminars worldwide. I’ve been a member in the facebook groups since day one and benefited from every question asked even the silliest ones, and shared my experience whenever it would be helpful. Made a lot of acquaintances and friendships with professionals from all around the world in those Facebook groups and during my trips. Which is maybe the most important part of such events.
In 2017, we made contact with CarPro and became their official distributors in Lebanon. That was the most important investment we made & we appreciate the support that CarPro & Avi provide. We later were appointed as Certified Installers for Cquartz Professional & CQuartz Finest Reserve. You guys know more than i do how much this brand is trustworthy and how well their products work.
Looking forward to going through the threads on this forum to learn from and share my experience as well. I want to thank Cooter & Merlin for adding me to the professionals group.
Cheers

Merlin
01-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Welcome to CPF!

:welcome:

Lots of GREAT folks here.
It's a very nice community.

:CarproRules:

Lots of great info here.
Search is your friend.

Georgesakr
01-02-2018, 01:18 PM