PDA

View Full Version : refresh Cquartz

Crooz1n
04-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Its been a year since I did my 2 cars. I have washed with reset and did wipedowns with Merlins miracle detailer. I just bought Gliss and am wondering how I should prep before using it. I see a few scratches I'd like to correct before topping. Is Essence Plus with gloss pad ok to use? eraser wipedown before Gliss?

Corey
04-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Its been a year since I did my 2 cars. I have washed with reset and did wipedowns with Merlins miracle detailer. I just bought Gliss and am wondering how I should prep before using it. I see a few scratches I'd like to correct before topping. Is Essence Plus with gloss pad ok to use? eraser wipedown before Gliss?

Hi Croozin, thanks for the question! Thats a bit tough... There is no guarantee it will bond because it was meant to be applied to a coating that has nothing on it. The best thing you can do to give yourself the best chance is to wash well with Reset, give it a light Tar X cleaning carefully as you go. Iron X, Reset it again and then Eraser wipe down.

The GLISS Should bond after all that.

If you get a slight white haze coming back the next day simply wipe it off with some Ech2o 1:20 and it will be good from here.