PDA

View Full Version : Thank you CarPro US/Skys the Limit

The Guz
08-30-2018, 06:57 AM
I just want to mention what great customer service CarPro US offers. I recently placed an order and in that order I purchased a quantity of one 5" flash pad. Well I did not read the description that clearly so when I got it, it was a tad small to fit on the Rupes LHR15 MKII backing plate.

I sent an email to customer service asking if I could exchange the pad. Come Monday morning I was greeted with a message stating that I will be getting a 6" flash pad without the need to send out the incorrect pad I ordered.

A big thanks to the customer service team for that offer.

dman68
08-31-2018, 04:59 PM
I just want to mention what great customer service CarPro US offers. I recently placed an order and in that order I purchased a quantity of one 5" flash pad. Well I did not read the description that clearly so when I got it, it was a tad small to fit on the Rupes LHR15 MKII backing plate.

I sent an email to customer service asking if I could exchange the pad. Come Monday morning I was greeted with a message stating that I will be getting a 6" flash pad without the need to send out the incorrect pad I ordered.

A big thanks to the customer service team for that offer.

I was in retail for 45+ years and can honestly say Corey and his team excel in customer service at it's best.

fdresq4
08-31-2018, 09:53 PM
I was in retail for 45+ years and can honestly say Corey and his team excel in customer service at it's best.

45+ years...WOW!!!!! You’re still alive to talk about it...LOL!!

dman68
08-31-2018, 11:07 PM
45+ years...WOW!!!!! You’re still alive to talk about it...LOL!!

Yep, but I should have typed 43+. Anyhoo, after a stint in the Army and an unforgettable tour in Vietnam, I actually think the years in retail did more harm than the military.:rolleyes::p

fdresq4
09-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Thank you for your service!! I believe it. Retail....:(

dman68
09-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Thank you for your service!! I believe it. Retail....:(

Thank you sir!! It is most important that we all support our troops no matter what we may think of the rest of the government.