PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite glass cleaner ?

Rick
09-13-2014, 12:37 AM
I'm on my last few ounces of Stoners and I've not used any other glass cleaner on my car. What do you all use on a regular basis?

JordanL
09-13-2014, 01:29 AM
I like to uses Meg's concentrate but have been recently using UWW+ as my go to glass cleaner. It leaves the surface slicker in my opinion.

Dr Oldz
09-13-2014, 01:44 AM
I use Stoners a lot. Sometimes Meg's but I feel stoner is more effective even tho it is the more costly of the two in the long haul.

Also the fast glass towels Corey sells work awesome and require no chemicals. Just wet the towel ring the bejesus out of it and your set.

Rick
09-13-2014, 02:22 AM
I have the Fast Glass Towels and I love them. I only use them for interior glass.

Andres Bravo
09-13-2014, 03:38 AM
I use eraser with two cloudbuster

Driven Auto Detail
09-14-2014, 01:56 AM
I've used Megs pro glass cleaner, invisible glass, & a few others, but these days I use Sprayway. Really like the stuff.

Atrain
09-14-2014, 05:48 AM
My vote goes to Sonax glass cleaner. On about my 10th bottle now. Great on heavy film as well as light cleaning. It "clings" really well to the glass also. Smells great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mike lambert
09-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Fast glass on interior,Meg's on exterior

Rick
09-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Going to give the 1Z glass cleaner a try. Good price and 1:1 dilution ratio.

KMG
09-15-2014, 11:46 AM
I will try Megs first, and if that isn't getting the glass fully clean I will follow up with Eraser which always works.

Old Tiger
09-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Car wash on exterior. Fast Glass on interior. Eraser with an MF for smokers film!

Mark
09-17-2014, 01:20 AM
Sprayway is a really decent cheap glass cleaner, safe on tint films, and is virtually comparable-identical IMO to Stoners Invisible Glass. Easily gotten, some wally worlds and Home Depots sell it, less than $3 a can,

Corey
09-17-2014, 01:31 AM
I'll second Jim! What do you need a glass cleaner for on exterior if you washed it and dried it.. But if I had to choose... Scholl Concepts Ice is the best I've ever used. Takes very little! Doesn't drip at all! Let's you work it how ever you want... And finally comes off 100% streak free. Until this Scholl Concepts product I never saw anything better than stoners

Rick
09-17-2014, 02:12 AM
I'll second Jim! What do you need a glass cleaner for on exterior if you washed it and dried it.. But if I had to choose... Scholl Concepts Ice is the best I've ever used. Takes very little! Doesn't drip at all! Let's you work it how ever you want... And finally comes off 100% streak free. Until this Scholl Concepts product I never saw anything better than stoners

I clean my exterior glass a couple times a week. Daily driver that's parked outside. It's the darn MM Cloud Buster that makes me do it.

Corey
09-17-2014, 02:24 AM
I clean my exterior glass a couple times a week. Daily driver that's parked outside. It's the darn MM Cloud Buster that makes me do it.

Sweet! Lol good point!! ^^

Ultima Waterless works great on this also^^

Jon@APAD
09-18-2014, 06:12 PM
I hate glass, so I just skip it.

Just kidding. I use Meg's pro concentrate and really like it. I use waffle weave towels with it and it works great. I still hate cleaning glass though.

TroyScherer
09-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Interior: Fast glass towel

Exterior: Meg's detailer line concentrate with Microfiber Madness CloudBuster

ddvette9
09-22-2014, 02:52 AM
Do you guys find the cloudbuster works better with less window cleaning solution on the window? The towel struggles for me with a lot of cleaner. I like the stoners foam because it allows the cloudbuster to work the most effective and doesn't saturate the towel or glass

Rick
09-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Do you guys find the cloudbuster works better with less window cleaning solution on the window? The towel struggles for me with a lot of cleaner. I like the stoners foam because it allows the cloudbuster to work the most effective and doesn't saturate the towel or glass

My finding is that less is more effective - I do my windows a couple times a week using the cloud buster and a non foaming glass cleaner.

Rick
11-26-2014, 11:26 AM
I've wanted to try this since I discovered Einszett, but their glass cleaner cannot be shipped to CA.

I use Auto Finesse Crystal glass cleaner and really like it. I plan to find a way to smuggle some of the 1Z in so I can try it though lol.

When was the last time you tried to purchase ?

fdresq4
11-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Sprayway is a really decent cheap glass cleaner, safe on tint films, and is virtually comparable-identical IMO to Stoners Invisible Glass. Easily gotten, some wally worlds and Home Depots sell it, less than $3 a can,

That is what I use also. I like the price and can find it any where.

Car wash on exterior. Fast Glass on interior. Eraser with an MF for smokers film!

Thanks Mr. Jim. I think I will give it a shot.

Steve

Sherif
11-26-2014, 01:09 PM
+1 for Meg's D120 concentrate, a $20 gallon makes 11 gallons of glass cleaner! You don't have to worry about glass cleaners for lifetime [emoji5]..
Using 2 (1 to wipe with cleaner and 1 for dry wipe off) good quality WW towels like the cloud busters is key for steak free glass..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moldavite
11-26-2014, 07:51 PM
i use Only Carpro Eraser ;)