PDA

View Full Version : 3" pad question

ddvette9
09-18-2014, 04:11 PM
I recently purchased a "gripper" hand applicator that has velcro on it to attach different pads to it. I was interested in trying the Lake Country pads.

I do everything by hand and was wondering if the lake country pads have a velcro hook and loop backing to attach to my hand velcro holder thingy.

Thanks!

Dr_Pain
09-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Velcro is velcro regardless of the manufacturer, so you should be in business with any and all pads. Some may grip better and more tightly but velcro is universal!

CH.Detailing
09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
The Lake Country pads will attach to your gripper without issue.

ddvette9
09-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks guys!!

ddvette9
09-21-2014, 01:18 AM
Happy to report they fit great on my palm gripper. Super excited as these pads feel like they are great quality!

Blown03
09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
I like the LC pads , I just switched to the 4" though , they have no " bevel" on the edges like the 3" ones do . I do like the 3's , but beings the 4's have a square edge you can cut in allot tighter in areas like emblems where spoilers and ground effects meet body panels and what not .. Not a pro here or an expert , Just something I noticed between the 2 pad sizes. ...They are for sure good quality .

David@LakeCountryMFG
10-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Thanks for chiming in guys! With being gone at Automechanika, and the amount of follow ups I've had when I returned has been hard to keep up with. I haven't been on the forums a lot in the last week, and I really appreciate any one who took time to help the OP.