PDA

View Full Version : New Microfiber Madness Products

MicrofiberMadness
09-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Oh yes, we are guilty. The topic sounds like we are announcing new products... we know, we know! ;-) For sure, we will announce hopefully 2 exciting new products this year, but in this thread we wanted to ask YOU out there, if you have any product Suggestion for us. As you know, we manufacture everything "in house", that means we have our fabric Producer, we have our cutting Company and we have woman who are sewing our products. A lot of stuff is Made in Germany, so we have short ways to the companies we are working with... and that means: We can easily Change things, invent new products and so on.

So for example, several of our authorized Dealers asked us for a bigger drying towel. They requested a "Dry Me Crazy XXL" in size 35x23". We personally use the DMC towel after every wash and we personally see no Need in a huge drying towel. But as you know, we hear on the customers voice and if a lot of People Need such a big towel, we could easily make it!

In the past, there was also a request from the USA for a Incredisponge / Pad / Mitt with an "Extension pole Adaptor / entry". We know you guys drive big trucks and SUVs, so it maybe could make sense. So we would be interested in your opinion first. Another customer asked us, if we can make a strap around the washpad to make it more safe when washing the lower Areas of the car...

For sure, a new product causes costs time and effort, but if it makes sense and makes your car care better - we are on your side! So we would be thankful for any idea and any Feedback from you - not only about the examples above, any idea is helpful and worth to think about. We wont promise that we will do any of the suggested products, but we promise that we will THINK ABOUT IT.

Thank you for your help! We really appreciate any comment!

PS: We know that this will come HAHA ... actually we dont have plans to create boxershorts with the Crazy Pile material ;-) Sorry guys!

Dr_Pain
09-22-2014, 11:10 PM
I was actually thinking a bathrobe out the same DMC material would be great, one with a hoody. You come out of the shower and put it one and slip the hoody et voila! don't even need to dry yourself LOL!

In all seriousness, your microfiber products are absolute top notch. An end all glass towel would be great though. I am currently using the Fast Glass followed by Crazy Pile, which is a great combo however I have seen Crazy pile shed a bit on glass.

Dr Oldz
09-23-2014, 12:30 AM
I would love to see a MF Madness version of a Cobra Indigo edgeless. Those indigo's were some great towels but then started coming with hot wired ends and that ruined it all.

Corey
09-23-2014, 01:09 AM
Claude, have you tried the Cloudbuster?

Jim, have you tried the Yellow Fellow 2.0?

I don't believe I need a larger DMC but I will love to hear if others would want one!

I know some would like a microfiber cleaning pad for interiors that cleans better than all others. Could even be a glove with some thought given to getting into tight spaces. And of course though to cleaning well in machine and staying durable.

I also have heard of request for black wheel towels. But would it be worth making suck a premium quality towel for wheels? For some people yes but how many?

A crazy pile detailing apron?

Dr Oldz
09-23-2014, 01:39 AM
I haven't Corey. Are they similar to the Indigo's?

Dr_Pain
09-23-2014, 01:57 AM
An interior multiple purpose detailing glove for interior wipe downs or protectant application would be killer.

A crazy pile apron!?! You need sleep Corey. That's just plain silly. A Summit 800 apron, now we are talking.

I'll get a cloud buster next shipment. No I haven't tried them YET!!

ddvette9
09-23-2014, 03:16 AM
A microfiber wax applicator with an ergonomic design or hook and loop backing for hand application. Something that doesn't soak up too much product but is still super soft and safe allowing for even product distribution.

Dr_Pain
09-23-2014, 03:05 PM
I know this may be a shot in a dark because their is nothing "cheap" or "throw away" with MFM...... but can you guys work with CarPro in the development of an applicator and buffing MF towel specifically desinged for coatings, something that would be economical enough for single use? or something that could be chemically impervious enough that could be treated post coating to be able to reuse??

Not to dog the Carpro product line but recently we had some "quality" concerns regarding the suede MF towels in the kits (used for buffing). Nothing that can't be remedied however since MFM has such a track record for the highest possible standards of quality, maybe a collaboration between the "highest quality coating" and the "highest quality MF" would be a marriage made in heaven?

Corey
09-23-2014, 06:10 PM
I haven't Corey. Are they similar to the Indigo's?

No, another league for sure ;) Same purpose but YF are premium quality instead of bulk fabric and YF are - 100% made in Germany

series1
09-25-2014, 01:30 AM
I'll second two options that were already said. A bigger drying towel of the DMC would be something I would look for. The 35x23 size sounds big enough while still being manageable to hold as well. Dr Pain's suggestion of a towel that can be safe for soft clear coats and dark colors in terms of removing coatings would be nice as well. I feel like I press too hard when removing cquk and the suede towels that are recommended. I've yet to mar with the suede towels though but a more plush towel that can remove coatings would give more peace of mind. Thanks for starting a thread like this!

Jaddie
09-25-2014, 11:16 AM
In the past, there was also a request from the USA for a Incredisponge / Pad / Mitt with an "Extension pole Adaptor / entry". We know you guys drive big trucks and SUVs, so it maybe could make sense.

Dear Thomas & Friends

An Incredisponge/Incredipad with an extension pole adapter would be the best wash media for me in washing my family's Honda Odyssey van. An extension pole keeps my feet on the ground instead of having to use a step stool, which can be unsafe.

I love my Incredi wash media and towels. Dry Me Crazy's incomparable ability to absorb water defies logic.

Dr Oldz
09-25-2014, 03:57 PM
No, another league for sure ;) Same purpose but YF are premium quality instead of bulk fabric and YF are - 100% made in Germany

Ok. I'll give some a try on my next order. Thank you

Rick
09-25-2014, 10:49 PM
Wheel washing glove with five fingers- I have a very cheap one now. It is a great design - not great quality.

JordanL
09-25-2014, 11:23 PM
What about a specific MF Madness detergent for towel cleaning? I know they're many products for MF towels out there but maybe something specially tailored to MF Madness products

Corey
09-26-2014, 06:38 AM
Wheel washing glove with five fingers- I have a very cheap one now. It is a great design - not great quality.

Rick, I LOVE that idea personally :)

MicrofiberMadness
09-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey Guys!

First we want to say THANK YOU for all your replies and ideas. Its always great for us to hear what you think and what you want to have. We are very excited that nobody named products which are actually in development and will hopefully be announced this year ;-) So maybe we are wrong with this development and you dont Need These Kind of products, or (what we hope ^^) you didnt think about These products / you couldnt imagine that we could produce something like this! Haha, very exciting!

Anyway, we saved your ideas and requests and we promise, that we will discuss about the possibilities and if there is a market for some of them. After we have released the next 2 crazy products, we will have time for new stuff. We wont promise that we will produce any of them, but I promise that we will do some calculation and Brainstorming.

Regarding the "sponge with a drill for Extension pole" we are not familiar with the Situation in the USA: Do you have usually such a pole in your house (for example for garden work or something) or are such Extension poles available everywhere? Or must there be an Extension pole included if we would offer such a product?

Regarding a detailing Apron: Are These aprons really weared by you? Over here in Europe we know that they are offered but most People dont wear them because they dont feel good with it. Maybe they are Fashion guys, but we never heard of People who wear this regularly...

Wheel washing glove, do you mean something like the Dodo Juice item? Actually we cannot imagine how a Wheel Wash Glove would look a like?!

Detergent: Good idea, but we are honest: In that case we could only do "private Label" and buy an existing product, put our Name on and resell it under Microfiber Madness brand. Thats not the way we work because we invent and create - but we are no chemists. For sure, we could make big Money with this because most People who buy towels would buy the detergent - but who knows us, knows that this is not our Company style so we are sorry, but actually there are no chances for a MF detergent...

If you have any further ideas - just Keep them coming! We still have our ears and eyes open. But we promise, there will be much more crazy products coming soon which will Change again your way of car care ;-)

Rick
09-26-2014, 06:44 PM
Hey Guys!

First we want to say THANK YOU for all your replies and ideas. Its always great for us to hear what you think and what you want to have. We are very excited that nobody named products which are actually in development and will hopefully be announced this year ;-) So maybe we are wrong with this development and you dont Need These Kind of products, or (what we hope ^^) you didnt think about These products / you couldnt imagine that we could produce something like this! Haha, very exciting!

Anyway, we saved your ideas and requests and we promise, that we will discuss about the possibilities and if there is a market for some of them. After we have released the next 2 crazy products, we will have time for new stuff. We wont promise that we will produce any of them, but I promise that we will do some calculation and Brainstorming.

Regarding the "sponge with a drill for Extension pole" we are not familiar with the Situation in the USA: Do you have usually such a pole in your house (for example for garden work or something) or are such Extension poles available everywhere? Or must there be an Extension pole included if we would offer such a product?

Regarding a detailing Apron: Are These aprons really weared by you? Over here in Europe we know that they are offered but most People dont wear them because they dont feel good with it. Maybe they are Fashion guys, but we never heard of People who wear this regularly...

Wheel washing glove, do you mean something like the Dodo Juice item? Actually we cannot imagine how a Wheel Wash Glove would look a like?!

Detergent: Good idea, but we are honest: In that case we could only do "private Label" and buy an existing product, put our Name on and resell it under Microfiber Madness brand. Thats not the way we work because we invent and create - but we are no chemists. For sure, we could make big Money with this because most People who buy towels would buy the detergent - but who knows us, knows that this is not our Company style so we are sorry, but actually there are no chances for a MF detergent...

If you have any further ideas - just Keep them coming! We still have our ears and eyes open. But we promise, there will be much more crazy products coming soon which will Change again your way of car care ;-)

I'll take a pic of the one I use and send it when I have a chance. I kind of imagine a cross between the INCREDIMITT and the Summit 800 with fingers just like a normal glove it would enable you to really do a great job on wheels.

Chris@AutoCleanse
09-27-2014, 03:36 AM
A lot of good suggestions I personal would also like to see some type of washing mitt or something specific for the wheels. I like using the lake country wool wheel washing mitt. Make something along that line.

ChrisDA
09-27-2014, 04:56 AM
I personally wouldn't want to see anything from Microfiber Madness get that dirty! haha.

Merlin
09-27-2014, 01:27 PM
I like the idea of a "larger" Dry Me Crazy towel.

Microfiber Madness: Dry Me Crazy Sr. (25" x 25")

Cooter
09-27-2014, 02:20 PM
A bigger DMC would be cool. Call it a Dry Me Crazier.
Imagine a Crazy Pile drying towel. That would be nuts.

Merlin
09-27-2014, 02:31 PM
A bigger DMC would be cool. Call it a Dry Me Crazier.

I Like it!

http://youtu.be/x5eGsAvXzP0

Jaddie
09-27-2014, 07:19 PM

Dear Thomas

We do have a standard thread for broom/mop/brush handles here in the US. It's "3/4-5 ACME." You wouldn't need to include poles, but perhaps one or two suggestions in the product literature would be nice.

For instance, I use a Montana boar's hair brush with a Sure-Line paint pole handle (http://www.amazon.com/Shur-Line-06572L-Extension-4-Feet-9-Feet/dp/B00192AAC6).

The bristles are soft enough if soaked in warm, soapy water for about fifteen minutes prior to use, and the pole allows me to wash an SUV or van from the ground--and with much less work than sponges, pads, and mitts.

The efficiency advantage of the pole/handle versus the human arm is enormous. But what's missing in this solution is the premium microfiber wash media offered only by you.

These mounting solutions (http://www.microfibertech.com/Mop-Hardware_c_168.html) are standard and probably are available to manufacturers like you for a price that's friendly both to you and your customers.

Dr_Pain
09-27-2014, 08:33 PM
An IncrediGLOVE!?! What an idea!!!

Corey
09-27-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm up for a pair of crazy gloves!!

ChrisDA
09-28-2014, 01:01 AM
I like the idea of a "larger" Dry Me Crazy towel.

I'd love a bigger Dry Me Crazy towel!

Rick
09-28-2014, 02:54 AM
An IncrediGLOVE!?! What an idea!!!

I know ! It would be great.

MicrofiberMadness
09-28-2014, 10:35 AM
Thank you Jaddie for your explanation! This really helps. To be honest, the idea for a washing tool for an Extension pole was told us since we released the Incredimitt. In that time we have started small in the USA so there was first no big market for this idea because we have been very unknown. But because of the great work of Corey (and for sure because we offer a honest and great product line) our brand spread over USA, Canada and South America very fast. So I believe - even because we now created nearly every Version of a Incredi washing tool, its time for this idea! ;-)

I personally believe this would be a missing product especially on your market. Over here in Europe, where the countries are smaller and more "compressed", MORE people drive smaller cars so this wouldnt be very interesting for the most of the European customers. From my side, I would be the first customer HAHA because I personally own a Dodge Ram and used the Mgeuiars washing tool with Extension pole in the past - but the material is not very soft, so I dont like it much... but the car is too big to reach every area by Hand.

OK, you have my word that we will find a solution very soon after we have released our 2 new products till end of this year. I personally like the idea to offer it without an Extension pole because its much easier for shipping. And if These poles are available everywhere, this wont be a big Problem for you to get one.

Jaddie
09-28-2014, 12:53 PM
Dear Thomas

Thank you so very much, fine sir.

I truly believe this will be the perfect washing tool for SUVs, trucks, vans, and most commercial vehicles.

TroyScherer
09-28-2014, 03:21 PM
I have been thinking about this for awhile. What about a Mini-IncrediPad? Similar in size to the mini CarPro wash mitt. Although the regular mitt works great I like to have a smaller wash media that can get into the real tight spaces.

http://www.carpro-us.com/2-finger-mini-mitt/

Old Tiger
09-30-2014, 09:00 PM
I would love to see a MF Madness version of a Cobra Indigo edgeless. Those indigo's were some great towels but then started coming with hot wired ends and that ruined it all.

I agree, the Indigo was the only great towel cobra made!

Old Tiger
09-30-2014, 09:14 PM
I still lust for a foam core waffle weave similar in concept to the Mothers product. Any progress yet?

optntdr13
10-02-2014, 06:38 PM
I would be remiss if I didn't recommend a high-gsm towel in "man-purple" again...(see interview transcript on ltd) :cool:

Dr_Pain
10-02-2014, 09:23 PM
There is such a color as "man purple"???

MicrofiberMadness
10-07-2014, 07:31 PM
We received the picture of Ricks "Wheel-Glove". Thank you Rick and thanks to Corey for forwarding to us!

To be honest, the picture looked like an animal was roadkilled - or more like Chubakka was hit by a car and rolled flat ;-) So I believe this tool works but we see lot of room for improvements ;-) We will put this on our list - cannot promise anything as usual, but we have an eye on this idea. List gets even longer ;-)

Dr_Pain
10-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Hey Thomas.... You know you already have the name down so now you have to producing

The Microfiber Madness Road Kill wheel mitt AND you could use the name Microfiber Madness Chubacka for my wash glove idea, something super fluffy and paint safe LOL!!!

Merlin
08-01-2015, 12:25 PM
An interior multiple purpose detailing glove for interior wipe downs or protectant application would be killer.

A crazy pile apron!?! You need sleep Corey. That's just plain silly. A Summit 800 apron, now we are talking.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11811386_1043075462369669_9014117830134817195_n.jp g?oh=d3b9361dd941a04d9cfce2d69b296f0e&oe=560FAC4B

We still need a an Microfiber Madness apron???

Ebg18t
08-01-2015, 05:40 PM
We still need a an Microfiber Madness apron???

i was thinking a MF Madness shirt & shorts?

Chris@SEMD
08-01-2015, 09:25 PM
What about the "IncrediDuster" Something to replace the California car duster.

MicrofiberMadness
08-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Thank you guys for your ideas and input. Please always keep in mind, that any new product Needs some demand - if there is no demand, we will sink with our ship someday with crazy and innovative products who nobody needs. So that is always a challenge to understand the market demand. See the Dropnetic for example. This was a crazy idea with a real problem solver - but it is so hard to produce that the final item is not cheap anymore and lot of people who didnt get their Hands on it to SEE how it works, maybe dont buy because of the higher price. So between crazy and unique ideas we must make thinks for a higher market demand to "pay" the ideas which are maybe dont sell like hell, but are good and valuable products.

The Problem is, that our bucket list is more than full and we have so many things on the to do list that every new item Needs time. We are currently have 3-4 new items in development + started first drawings and prototypes for future products.

So in the case of a Apron we cannot expect how many People would Need this. Over here in Germany, we know that MOST People wouldnt wear such a Apron. But any Country is different, so maybe in all other countries beside Germany EVERYBODY would Need an Apron? Hard to say. So please be sure that ANY idea Comes on our list, any idea is discussed in our Team and if we think it makes sense, we will put it on the "stuff we really MUST do" list. But even this list is Long right now... so please continue with our ideas and Input, we will do our best to fit anybodys Needs in the future!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT!!!!!!

Merlin
08-02-2015, 01:34 PM
I wear an apron to polish paint.
If I'm leaning over the paint to polish an area I'd much rather have the microfiber apron on the paint.

http://www.autoality.com/store/pc/catalog/microfiber_apron_01_114_detail.jpghttp://www.autoality.com/store/pc/catalog/microfiber_apron_02_2004_detail.jpg

Well, just thought I'd throw it out there. I use an mf apron and I don't like or use these cotton ones.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41iIw-%2BxPEL._SY300_.jpghttp://www.detaildepot.co.nz/535-large/chemical-guys-detailing-apron.jpg

Jaddie
03-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Here's why I want a Madness mitt that mounts on a paint pole:

http://jaddie.com/jpg/paint_pole_van_4838.jpg

Jaddie
04-04-2016, 05:50 PM
The Madness has been lurking beneath the surface for a short while, but it's about to burst into the air with a bang. There are a new wheel mitt, interior mitt, and drying mitt, and Thomas says he still plans to make the pole-mountable Incredimitt.

I found these updates on the Madness's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/microfibermadness).

Cooter
04-05-2016, 12:46 AM
The Manta Ray drying mitt looks very cool!! I can't wait to get my hands on one!!

Corey
04-05-2016, 01:13 PM
I'm SUPER excited about the new products! Can't wait! They are always tinkering and inventing over at Madness!

Jaddie
05-11-2016, 02:21 AM
I plan to try the new Incredibrush FLAT, but I also want to try the Madness's other new creations, like the wheel mitt, drying mitt, and applicators. Did Thomas give you an approximate ETA for these?

Corey
05-11-2016, 02:45 AM
I plan to try the new Incredibrush FLAT, but I also want to try the Madness's other new creations, like the wheel mitt, drying mitt, and applicators. Did Thomas give you an approximate ETA for these?

Hey buddy!! I can confirm Incredibrush Flat is now in stock and on the store. IncrediFlair (wheel mitt) will be on the store by next week, and One of the two versions of applicators will also be on the store the week after that at the latest.

There is no ETA for other products for now, as they are still in development [emoji1]

Jaddie
05-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Fantastic!

mariac
05-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Hey buddy!! I can confirm Incredibrush Flat is now in stock and on the store. IncrediFlair (wheel mitt) will be on the store by next week, and One of the two versions of applicators will also be on the store the week after that at the latest.

There is no ETA for other products for now, as they are still in development [emoji1]

Okay so maybe a stop by the store is in order........ dang it for living locally.

Corey
05-19-2016, 04:29 PM
Okay so maybe a stop by the store is in order........ dang it for living locally.

All new Madness products now in stock! :)

Cooter
05-20-2016, 02:33 AM
Schweet!!! The Madness!!!!

mariac
05-22-2016, 02:22 PM
Just used the new Incrediflair on my wheels. What an awesome product when paired up with Tuga!!!!

DARK HORSE
05-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Just used the new Incrediflair on my wheels. What an awesome product when paired up with Tuga!!!!

^^Agreed, a great combination for sure!