PDA

View Full Version : Sonus Trim and Motor Kote

Dr Oldz
09-24-2014, 06:25 AM
Seriously guys. If you haven't tried this yet, put it on the MUST HAVE list.

Dries and won't collect dust and grime like other dressings.
Very little product is needed.
Works amazing on Engine compartments and plastic wheel wells
Leave a very nice dark/rich look without a ghetto gloss.
Spray a fine mist and let dry a half hour. May look crappy at first but product levels and evens out as time goes by.
No need to wipe. Just spray and walk away.

I get so many compliments on engine compartments using this product and fact is that is is so easy to use and has great durability. Follow up details are son much easier.

Dr_Pain
09-24-2014, 01:11 PM
LOL! @ "Ghetto Gloss"

Can you do a formal product review with pics? I love pretty pictures....... OR you can send me some and I will be glad to review it HEHE!!!

http://f1.bcbits.com/img/a0428819304_10.jpg

Merlin
09-24-2014, 02:22 PM
I've been using it for suite a while now.
It has a very nice satin finish and it's fairly inexpensive.
When I do engine details I love showing them the "look" with Sonus Trim and Motor Kote

Dr Oldz
09-24-2014, 05:13 PM
LOL! @ "Ghetto Gloss"

Can you do a formal product review with pics? I love pretty pictures....... OR you can send me some and I will be glad to review it HEHE!!!

http://f1.bcbits.com/img/a0428819304_10.jpg

That's as formal as I get. Lol. Feel free to splurge and spend $9.99 for a bottle. Trust me it's worth it.

Dr_Pain
09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
That's as formal as I get. Lol. Feel free to splurge and spend $9.99 for a bottle. Trust me it's worth it.

You got it brother! It will be part of my next order :)

Dr Oldz
09-25-2014, 12:33 AM
Merlin, I do the same.

Blown03
10-04-2014, 09:31 AM
That's good to know , I have almost bought this several times over but didn't not seeing much on it . I stuck w/ my trusty PERL . It would be nice to have the Sonus so I can keep the PERL for the tires . Ima get some of this on my next order ..... Maybe I missed it but she comes with it ?? :D

HeavyD
11-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the info Jim. Ive been looking at that product for years. Just never pulled the trigger to order any. Ive been stuck on CG Black on Black or Stoners. I will give Sonus a try. Thanks again bud

also Darren

Dr Oldz
11-03-2014, 02:57 AM
I'm sure you will like it buddy! I feel it is much better than those you have mentioned. Lemme know what u think

Blown03
11-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the info Jim. Ive been looking at that product for years. Just never pulled the trigger to order any. Ive been stuck on CG Black on Black or Stoners. I will give Sonus a try. Thanks again bud

also Darren

ROFLMAO ^^^ Good one Darren ... :)

Blown03
11-03-2014, 11:48 AM
On another note I did pick up some of the Motor Kote but haven't tried it out yet . My Cobra is more then likely done for the season so it'll be Spring before I do . Hopefully it keeps well .

Kamcaunty
08-12-2019, 11:56 AM
1, not sure about the rear, but regarding the front windshield, the chrome trim and rubber gasket MUST be installed onto the glass first

Looks like a PITA as well, the guys that installed mine struggled mightily