PDA

View Full Version : CarPro USA Review...

txhepcatz
09-24-2014, 10:20 PM
I recently purchased a new car...My dream car...and found out about CarPro USA while searching on how to care for this treasured gem. The Camaro forum had a wonderful section, with a thread that someone took the time to write about various products. I discovered CarPro in regard to finding the best Micro fiber products (Microfiber Madness).

Corey and his company are very much the BENCHMARK of customer service. My order had a slight delay and I thought I had ordered in time, to receive everything before the weekend. I received a communication about some product that was out of stock..and shared my brief displeasure at the delay. Unbeknownst to me, Corey took it upon himself to ensure that I would receive what was available in time for my intended project without additional cost to me. I share this in that when a problem occurs, this is where and when a company defines itself...How they handle the situation really shows that they care about us...more than just the profit derived from being in business.

Not everything is or should be about price (the lowest price is rarely a measure of quality)...Those of us here know exactly what we are buying and it is not driven by cost...rather, it is driven by quality. Not only does this company deliver Quality Products, they deliver SUPERIOR customer service. Thank you Corey, you have a customer for LIFE!!!

Dr_Pain
09-24-2014, 10:25 PM
:welcome: to the forum..... and AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Great first post! Looking forward to reading more of your contribution

Cooter
09-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the CPF!! Corey's customer service is top notch. Plus you're dealing with a genuinely nice guy! Trust me. I know first hand. Thanks for joining!!

ChrisDA
09-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Microfiber Madness products are the best detailing fabrics, hands down, so good choice there. Hang around for a while and you'll start to see that Corey is well known as having the best customer service in the industry.