PDA

View Full Version : Flyby 30 Durability???

reillyryan
10-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Cory said that the flyby30 in the smaller size may or may not work, but said that flyby 30 in the larger size will work 100%, so anybody else tried both and/or seen a difference in the two??? I tried it in the smaller size, but it failed almost immediately..

CH.Detailing
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Why should the size matter? Are they different batches?

reillyryan
10-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Why should the size matter? Are they different batches?

That is what I was thinking, but apparently they are.. as per corey, not trying to question him, just seeing if anyone else has dealt with any of this..

TXFIVEO
10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
FlyBy30 is CarPro's biggest disappointment for me. Then I get excited that Forte is here to save the day just to get my hopes crushed with the "it's only for Profesdionals" gimmick. CarPro has great products, FlyBy30 just isn't one of them. If I had to do it over again, Opti Glass or GTechniq.

The size of the bottle shouldn't matter. The "juice" should be the same, only difference should be the amount in the bottle that you purchase. If there is a difference in the product between sizes then it's not the "same" product and shouldn't be advertised as such.

CH.Detailing
10-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Many products are tweaked by the batch without update, its not something new. FlyBy30 was a let down for me as well, and I have the 50ml bottle. I think I bought it back in June and wasn't impressed with either car I applied it to, so it just sits on the shelf now.

Corey
10-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Cory said that the flyby30 in the smaller size may or may not work, but said that flyby 30 in the larger size will work 100%, so anybody else tried both and/or seen a difference in the two??? I tried it in the smaller size, but it failed almost immediately..

It was a conversation we had awhile back... The stock I had in one type had a few complaints of durability in some environments. The stock I had in another size was all the updated formula (which we did not announce or market the change)

NOW, all of the Flyby 30 in all sizes I stock is the upgraded formula.

As always, if something didn't perform for you after honestly following any tips I provide on the site page then certainly you should be requesting a replacement or credit.

reillyryan
10-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Yes, I remember our conversation, and I dont want you to think I am trying to question you or anything like that, you have been a big help, I just wanted to see what others out there have experienced.. Glad to hear all the formulas are updated, Im planning on making a big purchase soon so Ill add some to the cart.. as always thanks for all the help..

It was a conversation we had awhile back... The stock I had in one type had a few complaints of durability in some environments. The stock I had in another size was all the updated formula (which we did not announce or market the change)

NOW, all of the Flyby 30 in all sizes I stock is the upgraded formula.

As always, if something didn't perform for you after honestly following any tips I provide on the site page then certainly you should be requesting a replacement or credit.

Corey
10-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Yes, I remember our conversation, and I dont want you to think I am trying to question you or anything like that, you have been a big help, I just wanted to see what others out there have experienced.. Glad to hear all the formulas are updated, Im planning on making a big purchase soon so Ill add some to the cart.. as always thanks for all the help..

For sure, I was just clarifying what you had stated above to anyone reading.

reillyryan
10-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Cool.. Same thing goes for the other post I did about the coverage area of CQUK, just curious to see what others were experiencing..

For sure, I was just clarifying what you had stated above to anyone reading.

Corey
10-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Sweet! That's why the forum is here!