Thread: Combination between Ech2o and Quick Waxes

Post Thanks / Like

Combination between Ech2o and Quick Waxes

Hello,
    May i apply Ech2o as quick detailer and in my after car wash to use Meguiars Ultimate Wax Spay or the Auto Finesse Finale quick detailer?
    Or to use Ech2o as waterless wash and after to apply one of the previous products i write. I have bought them and i do not want to stay out...
    I wonder if i use them with Ech2o do not make damage to my paint.
    Thank you

Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize. I am not sure quite what you are asking so I will try my best to answer your question.

Echo2 can be used as both a quick detailer, and a waterless wash. It wont damage the paint, and if you were planning on using the product in conjuncture with the other two products you have listed, you could use the echo2 in just about any application. I would recommend using the echo2 as a waterless wash, applying the Meguiars spray wax, and then you can either use the echo2, or the auto Finesse Final as your quick detailer on top of the wax. Hope that helps.
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

3. Thanks demis34gt, GTO_04 thanked this post
    Likes demis34gt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used Echo2 in a test section as waterless wash and after applyed Meguiars Ultimate Wax Spay and the reasult was amazing. As waterless wash Echo2 cleaned the light dirt i had in my car paint safety. Of course i used a soft CG mirofiber towel.
    Thank you James Rogers. You help me a lot!!