Thread: My New CarPro Products

Post Thanks / Like

My New CarPro Products

Hello, today I received some of the new CarPro products. I wanted to share a video I made with some photos.

The tire dressing applicator look very cool. They are made from a firmer sponge and another more soft. These should dress the tires with less effort. The carpro logo on them looks great.

The innerscrub glove feels soft but at the same time the fibers have like a texture feeling that should provide enough scrubbing power to clean any type of surface in the interior of the car.

The glassfiber towel has a nice soft and spongy feeling. It should clean the windows without streaks.

The dhydrate towel is made from twisted loop microfiber. It feels very soft and like the contrast between orange and greay.

I hope in the next days take a video while washing and using them. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/a24XkLvz4NU

CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

2. Likes The Guz, dman68, fdresq4, TripleX, donbeezy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice haul!!

4. Thanks fgrm1979 thanked this post
    Likes fdresq4 liked this post
    Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fgrm1979 View Post
    Hello, today I received some of the new CarPro products. I wanted to share a video I made with some photos.

The tire dressing applicator look very cool. They are made from a firmer sponge and another more soft. These should dress the tires with less effort. The carpro logo on them looks great.

The innerscrub glove feels soft but at the same time the fibers have like a texture feeling that should provide enough scrubbing power to clean any type of surface in the interior of the car.

The glassfiber towel has a nice soft and spongy feeling. It should clean the windows without streaks.

The dhydrate towel is made from twisted loop microfiber. It feels very soft and like the contrast between orange and greay.

I hope in the next days take a video while washing and using them. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/a24XkLvz4NU

Thanks fir sharing. My order is inbound...
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

6. Likes fgrm1979, dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really liking the looks of the cut on the new applicators. Was gonna order a few yesterday but noticed they're OS already.

8. Likes fgrm1979 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dman68 View Post
    I'm really liking the looks of the cut on the new applicators. Was gonna order a few yesterday but noticed they're OS already.
    They are available now in the store.
    CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

10. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the awesome feedback fgrm1979! We have heard a lot of good things from customers about the new products and we are confident they are going to make great additions to detailers arsenal. We appreciate you taking the time and letting us know what your first impressions are of the products!
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

12. Thanks fgrm1979 thanked this post
    Likes dman68 liked this post