Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vic's Wax

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vic's Wax

I just wanted to be the first one to post in the Vic's Wax area.

Great waxes that are priced exceptionally well for the look and performance they offer!

Post Thanks / Like
    I figured they had to be good in order for Corey to carry the line!
    2016 Toyota Tundra Limited | 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited - CQUK

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Avatar you've got there Jim! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    This is awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post

Great waxes that are priced exceptionally well for the look and performance they offer!
    Yes, I purchased Victoria Hybrid Wax from Corey and was blown away by the performance of this wax. I applied it to family member's vehicle who did not wash the SUV for three months. Every week I would touch the paint and it was super slick like the day I applied the wax. A quality wax for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post

Doctor J! Thanks buddy! Feel free to post any reviews on them you like! They don't get nearly the attention because the owner is a VERY cool old school guy that doesn't believe in changing his way to match the current way of overpricing and over marketing. While hundreds of companies sell cookie cutter waxes with marketing behind them to make them seem special he just keeps doing things right, the right way.

Why don't a lot of stores carry the line? Because he didn't price them at a position that makes people a bundle of cash. He priced them fairly and said, if you want to sell my waxes - here you go and this is the way it is. If you believe in a different way then best of luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be applying Vic's Red for the first time when I get off of work this morning. Of course after a wipe down w/ Eraser. Been working on my car for the past few day and it finally ready for LSP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet! I can't wait to see how you like it Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    So far I am madly in love w/ this wax. Super easy to wipe off. Was only able to put on one coat so far and really made the metallic flake in my paint POP! Will be adding more this weekend when I'm off. As I have read that a second coat is even better, can't wait. It's going to rain today or tomorrow so will see the hydrophobic properties. Will take some pics this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperple View Post
    So far I am madly in love w/ this wax. Super easy to wipe off. Was only able to put on one coat so far and really made the metallic flake in my paint POP! Will be adding more this weekend when I'm off. As I have read that a second coat is even better, can't wait. It's going to rain today or tomorrow so will see the hydrophobic properties. Will take some pics this weekend.
    I bet the metallic flakes on your Redfire GT are poppin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast