Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What CarPro product would you like to see?

Certified Finest Installer Detail2Correction's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As mentioned an APC, I use Meg's APC+. A QD spray. I tried UWW diluted and honestly I'm going back to what I was using before. A finishing polish that's compatible with the coatings(like OC's power finish polish) would be nice but it would have to perform like reflect does. Since Reflect uses mineral oil as an abrasive transport I don't know if that's even possible.

A high quality masking tape would be great. I was using Meg's tape but they stopped making it. I loved that stuff.
    Detail 2 Correction
    Professional paint correction, detailing and coatings

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    If it was possible to make a waterless / QD spray that was both safe and also contained zero of the "stuff" that can build up or attract dust that's used in many current products what is it worth? Would people be willing to pay for something that could be a lot more costly then current waterless and QD tech?
    Oh hell yes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Detail2Correction View Post

A high quality masking tape would be great. I was using Meg's tape but they stopped making it. I loved that stuff.
    Interesting you would mention this....

Certified Finest Installer Detail2Correction's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Interesting you would mention this....
    I see what you did there.....
    Detail 2 Correction
    Professional paint correction, detailing and coatings

Post Thanks / Like
    So if our idea becomes a real product, do we get to be a part of some free sampling

Here is my idea (not sure if this is already out there, if so -- sorry!)

When I am driving and I hit a bug or a bird poo's on my windshield = no bueno! Every time I use my washer fluid I feel like I am going to do more harm than good versus just letting the bug or poo go until I get home. I don't trust whatever is in the windshield washer fluid that it wont leave some water spots (maybe I'm wrong?) I would like to be able to have a product that not only cleans the windshield, but wont harm the paint if some of it happens to get on it. Is this possible? Is this stupid? LOL just a thought that I had today after a bird got me!

ChrisDA
    Quote Originally Posted by b0b View Post
    So if our idea becomes a real product, do we get to be a part of some free sampling

When I am driving and I hit a bug or a bird poo's on my windshield = no bueno! Every time I use my washer fluid I feel like I am going to do more harm than good versus just letting the bug or poo go until I get home. I don't trust whatever is in the windshield washer fluid that it wont leave some water spots (maybe I'm wrong?) I would like to be able to have a product that not only cleans the windshield, but wont harm the paint if some of it happens to get on it. Is this possible? Is this stupid? LOL just a thought that I had today after a bird got me!
    The problem I see with that is it will have to be water based, which means no matter what you do. If you are on a journey and your car is in the sun the minerals/chemical will dry up and cause water spots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a glass cleaner that is meant for flyby30 that helps with even more durability, like a glass cleaner with a flyby30 booster

Post Thanks / Like

What CarPro product would you like to see?

Active members of this forum will definitely have some opportunities to play with beta V of products before they are released and help test and modify them moving forward.

I'm the same way! I hate to smear that everywhere and get spots from the wiper fluids I have to remove from paint. Definitely not crazy. If it hits my windshield (on my sky at least) I leave it contained there until I can uwwp and wipe it off)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanL View Post
    Maybe a glass cleaner that is meant for flyby30 that helps with even more durability, like a glass cleaner with a flyby30 booster
    Nice Jordan, currently as glass cleaner I've been using Eraser on a MM Cloudbuster going back a long way on really bad interior glass. If it's not dog slobbered and nasty nasty I go straight to the fast glass towel.

Certified Finest Installer richy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I mix ONR with my wash fluid for the summer.
    Flawless Reflections Auto Detailing
    CQuartz Finest Installer for Windsor, Ontario and Surrounding Area
    http://www.flawlessreflectionsautodetailing.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast