Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Product: Scholl Concepts Neo Spider Pad "Honey"

Post Thanks / Like

New Product: Scholl Concepts Neo Spider Pad "Honey"

Well... ok we have been offering this incredible finishing pad for some time in 5 1/2" now but now available in 6 1/2" also If your not familiar with the Scholl Concepts Honey Neo Spider pad ask someone to help you push that rock away and crawl out of there! There are some truly great products out there that don't have the marketing hoopla and nonsense from the market machines behind them for a variety of reasons, often having to do with either margins or politics or pricing, etc - sad but true! So, I thought as we add the 6 1/2" size to our store it should be my duty to share a little louder with each of you my favorite finishing pad on the market!

Scholl Concepts Honey Neo Spider Pad 5 1/2"

Scholl Concepts Honey Neo Spider Pad 6 1/2"

Last edited by Corey; 11-27-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    At $22 each, what are the unique properties if the pads?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by allenk4 View Post
    At $22 each, what are the unique properties if the pads?
    Simply put, it provides the best finish I've seen consistently on any paint I've used it while still providing more cut than the traditional finishing pad. The spider cuts offer control of the abraded clear coat which doesn't allow it to jump around marring the paint. Due to the cost I haven't been more vocal about this pad in the past unless someone asks me what my favorite pad is and I'm realistic it's a high price to pay and not for everyone but for those looking for the best finishing pad on the market my belief is this is the one. More details on the product page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a question about them though are they designed specifically with two things in mind because looking at them to me they are. First one being SMAT polishes because of the grooves you probably wouldn't want a DAT polish to get large abrasives stuck in there and then come out towards the end of your cycle. Second being large throw machines, it seems like the Rupes pads or the LC HD pads in the lower profile beveled edge design (I may be way off on this one as I have no hands on with it).

Interested in the feedback with anyone with the uses mentioned above first being a traditional DA (GG, PC, Meg's, etc..) and second being DAT polishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    These would be great for the Black Friday sale. Whats the rest of your go to correction pads? Flash,MF, foam, wool ring,etc?
    Chris Kessler
    Owner/operator
    Southeastmobiledetail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@SEMD View Post
    These would be great for the Black Friday sale. Whats the rest of your go to correction pads? Flash,MF, foam, wool ring,etc?
    CarPro Flash Pads & Scholl Concepts Spider Pads are by far my favorite correction pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOlved View Post
    Here's a question about them though are they designed specifically with two things in mind because looking at them to me they are. First one being SMAT polishes because of the grooves you probably wouldn't want a DAT polish to get large abrasives stuck in there and then come out towards the end of your cycle. Second being large throw machines, it seems like the Rupes pads or the LC HD pads in the lower profile beveled edge design (I may be way off on this one as I have no hands on with it).

Interested in the feedback with anyone with the uses mentioned above first being a traditional DA (GG, PC, Meg's, etc..) and second being DAT polishes.
    Thats an interesting theory actually! My experience is no issue or factor on the type of abrasives though. Scholl Concepts developed these pads specifically with their line. They built there own pad factory a few years ago which is probably the most advanced in the world, developing and creating pads that others (in my opinion) are constantly looking at to try to follow. They spend a LOT of time on their pad developments and innovations. L2D has a great interview with Scholl Concepts posted which I think touches on this. http://www.live2detail.com/content.p...choll-Concepts

I mention all that because their abrasives are ipt (much more similar to dat than to smat) Also touched on in the interview as I recall.

Post Thanks / Like
    These pads are awesome, I use them with all my finishing polishes.(SF4000, 4500, Reflect, S30, S40). I couldn't get anything to finish down LSP on this ultra Soft Nissan paint (Nismo Juke) except for S30/40 on a Honey pad. Even Reflect left some marring.

Looks like this hosting company doesn't like when I direct link the photos, hope it works now. Also, CQUK + Reload.
    Last edited by Daytona675; 09-21-2015 at 02:41 AM. Reason: corrected picture URL links - Better Now.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Very impressive...now I gotta try a new pad

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures are still broken, Merlin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast