Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Product: Scholl Concepts Neo Spider Pad "Honey"

Post Thanks / Like
    Should work now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used this pad for the first time recently. It really spreads polish evenly over the section being worked. The thing that really surprised me was lack of any dust with Reflect. It was 85* when I used it and not 1 speck at all! This pad keeps working polish on the paint, while pulling spent polish up into the pad. Residue control from a pad? Yep this one does it on auto pilot!

The velcro attached is very durable as well, had no issues with the Rupes 21 w/5" backing plate and KB washer mod.

I recently removed a strip of PPF off the top of the bumper of my car, pics of swirled paint before and pic of finished paint. 1st step was Fixer on an Orange LC HD pad, 4 passes light pressure w/Rupes 21 speed 5. 2nd was Reflect on Scholl honey pad, 4 passes 2 w/light pressure then 2 with no pressure. Eraser wipe down after each step with MM crazy pile.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I just got the pads I ordered today question where did the image you posted of them come from? My pads look absolutely nothing like the one in the pic. I'm not complaining, just curious. When I opened I boxed I thought maybe I'd been shipped the wrong ones at 1st lol.
    Could you please post a picture of the pads you received? And I will help you to verify them.
    Tad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I just got the pads I ordered today question where did the image you posted of them come from? My pads look absolutely nothing like the one in the pic. I'm not complaining, just curious. When I opened I boxed I thought maybe I'd been shipped the wrong ones at 1st lol.
    Hey bud! I'm VERY sorry for that - an image update oversight on my part. It should have been corrected months ago and we blew it. You have the newer updated pads if the foam is Honey color all the way to the base and there is a hole in the middle to relieve heat.

Thank you Dark Horse!

Post Thanks / Like
    No hole in my 6.5" pad... honey color all the way thru tho...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12