Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing CQuartz Fabric! - 12/06/14

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing CQuartz Fabric! - 12/06/14

Fresh from the laboratory of CarPro Chemicals is the newest member of the CQuartz family... Introducing CQuartz Fabric!

Many may be familiar with our previous CQuartz Fabric & Leather however with the introduction of our new CQuartz Leather & Vinyl coating, CarPro re-engineered the fabric coating to work on all colors in any conditions, without the need for dual duty and lowering the cost in the process. Same great results on fabric + Less cost = happy customers!

Available in 4 oz, 16 oz, and 32 oz bottles. (Gone are the 250ml white bottles)

CQuartz Fabric brings long-lasting CQuartz coating technology to fabrics of any color, convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics. It forms a Super-Hydrophobic barrier that repels water and stains, whilst resisting abrasion, UV fading, alkaline and acid attack for up to 12 months. CQuartz Fabric does not change the feel of the surfaces to which it is applied, but will imbue them with total surface protection.

Using nanotechnology, our treatment resists bacteria, is small enough to bond to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric, and without clogging the weave. Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh or caustic detergents.

Areas Of Application:

Convertible Tops
    Fabric seats
    Headliners
    Fabric Wheel wells
    Upholstery
    Carpets
    Floor Mats
    And more...

Features:

Super Hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly
    Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents
    UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
    Versatility: Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
    Suitable for a variety of textiles and ALL colors
    Long lasting protection for textiles and leather against water, dirt and grease
    Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
    Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp towel

Coverage:

Approximately 100ml to 200ml per vehicle

Directions:

1. Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings, if cleaner has any byproducts then steam wipe or use damp cloth to remove residue.
    2. Shake CQuartz Fabric
    3. Spray onto surface evenly
    4. On plush fibers work into the surface and spray another light coat on the surface
    5. Must be fully dry and cured before subjecting to traffic or abrasion.
    Last edited by Corey; 12-06-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The last 2-3 weeks before this was released - If you purchased the 250ml of CQ F&L you may have this new label on it but rest assured it was indeed the F&L formula as advertised. The new Fabric was released in the USA only yesterday (12/06/14). ALL previous fabric formula at www.CarPro-US.com is now sold out and starting fresh with the new CQuartz Fabric!!

Certified Finest Installer Pureshine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to try

Todd Randich
    todd@pureshinedetailing.com
    www.pureshinedetailing.com
    Do great work and customers will come

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a wrangler and am looking for something to cover my seats in that will repel water if I am caught without my top. Will keep water beading up in a rainstorm? I have used 303 before and it works for a few minutes, and then the seats becoming saturated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XAMfed View Post
    I have a wrangler and am looking for something to cover my seats in that will repel water if I am caught without my top. Will keep water beading up in a rainstorm? I have used 303 before and it works for a few minutes, and then the seats becoming saturated.
    Short answer is; yes, this is what you want! I have used both 303 and CQ Fabric. I find CQ Fabric to be much better protection and to last much longer. I use it on the carpet in my boat, and grin from ear to ear every time it rains. Little spherical balls of rain drops rolling around on top of the carpet is so cool to see.
    Last edited by DARK HORSE; 05-04-2015 at 03:27 PM.
    Tad

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my answer, which unfortunately will be a little different than Tad (sorry buddy)

I've used 303 and Fabric and give the win to Fabric all day everyday HOWEVER I don't want you to think that it is water PROOF. It is a great water repellent but eventually the fabric will get saturated since the product is non-clogging and will no prevent water intrusion in the weave of the fabric. It is the most repellent and longest lasting product in my arsenal, but it "repels" but does not "proof". The beauty of the product though is although it looks as though the fabric is saturated, it still protects like a champ and once the rain is over a simple beating of the seats will work to express the water out of the weave..... so dry much faster that way. I will note though that if the seat cushion is imbibed, you will sit have a wet seat to sit on.

Here is a review I did on CQ Fabric. https://carproforum.com/showthread.ph...CQuartz-Fabric

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    No need to be sorry buddy! I agree with you; it's not water PROOF, however it is like water repellent on STERIODS! I've watched the beading on the carpet of my boat through thunder storms several times and it always makes my smile. The beads roll around side to side and rarely penetrate. Agreed that if it's raining hard and you have to sit down on a wet seat, your butts going to get wet and the water's going to penetrate..lol
    Tad

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a good enough answer for me. Of course nothing is going to waterproof. I was looking for better than 303.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it on my fabric top a few weeks ago and a little goes a surprisingly long way. In the past I've had to be very generous with 303, using about 500 ml to do two heavy coats that last easily one whole year before initial-contact beading is completely gone. I think I used less than 200 ml of Fabric to give two heavier-than necessary coats this time. The water-shedding is cuckoo, at some angles it seems to actually repel water with a force field! I think it's about as close as we're going to get to a durable super-hydrophobic treatment in my lifetime. If it lasts more than a year I'll be even more pleased, indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Info

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Fresh from the laboratory of CarPro Chemicals is the newest member of the CQuartz family... Introducing CQuartz Fabric!

Many may be familiar with our previous CQuartz Fabric & Leather however with the introduction of our new CQuartz Leather & Vinyl coating, CarPro re-engineered the fabric coating to work on all colors in any conditions, without the need for dual duty and lowering the cost in the process. Same great results on fabric + Less cost = happy customers!

Available in 4 oz, 16 oz, and 32 oz bottles. (Gone are the 250ml white bottles)

CQuartz Fabric brings long-lasting CQuartz coating technology to fabrics of any color, convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics. It forms a Super-Hydrophobic barrier that repels water and stains, whilst resisting abrasion, UV fading, alkaline and acid attack for up to 12 months. CQuartz Fabric does not change the feel of the surfaces to which it is applied, but will imbue them with total surface protection.

Using nanotechnology, our treatment resists bacteria, is small enough to bond to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric, and without clogging the weave. Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh or caustic detergents.

Areas Of Application:

Convertible Tops
    Fabric seats
    Headliners
    Fabric Wheel wells
    Upholstery
    Carpets
    Floor Mats
    And more...

Features:

Super Hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly
    Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents
    UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
    Versatility: Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
    Suitable for a variety of textiles and ALL colors
    Long lasting protection for textiles and leather against water, dirt and grease
    Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
    Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp towel

Coverage:

Approximately 100ml to 200ml per vehicle

Directions:

1. Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings, if cleaner has any byproducts then steam wipe or use damp cloth to remove residue.
    2. Shake CQuartz Fabric
    3. Spray onto surface evenly
    4. On plush fibers work into the surface and spray another light coat on the surface
    5. Must be fully dry and cured before subjecting to traffic or abrasion.
    Hi sorry i am new at this so please bear with me if i am asking a stupid question.
    Just got a bottle of Cquartz Fabric, just wanted to know if after i have washed the top i must let it dry or apply the coat on a wet top.
    I have always used 303 as it was the only available in Italy, got a hold of a bottle in the UK so first time i am going to use Cquartz.

Sorry again for the stupid question.
    Thanks Marco

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast