Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marketing materials for non-pros?

Post Thanks / Like

Marketing materials for non-pros?

Like many, I'm what you might call an "enthusiast detailer." I take care of cars belonging to family and friends, and take great pride in my work. I apply the same level of dedication to the (very) occasional sideline jobs I take. But averaging perhaps one paid detail a month, I just can't offer professional-only products and take advantage of the marketing materials offered to installers of these products.

For those of us who do the occasional paid job, are there any marketing material available that we could use to help potential customers make decisions about paint coatings or sealants and other services?

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best marketing material regardless if you are a Pro or not is YOU! Shake hands and educate people!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    Like many, I'm what you might call an "enthusiast detailer." I take care of cars belonging to family and friends, and take great pride in my work. I apply the same level of dedication to the (very) occasional sideline jobs I take. But averaging perhaps one paid detail a month, I just can't offer professional-only products and take advantage of the marketing materials offered to installers of these products.

For those of us who do the occasional paid job, are there any marketing material available that we could use to help potential customers make decisions about paint coatings or sealants and other services?
    #1 The good doctor makes the greatest point and best advice of all!!

#2 We already have gorgeous CarPro catalogs to help you explain about the products to your customers. You can buy one for 1.50 OR request one in the notes with any order over 50$

#3 Absolutely! We truly value our enthusiasts (that's where I started in this industry) its on my list to create trifold brochures explaining the product and associated services to your customers for each of our products expanding on the catalogs we currently offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great, good answers from both of you! Thanks!

Certified Finest Installer Pureshine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A trifold for the new leather coating would be awesome!

Todd Randich
    todd@pureshinedetailing.com
    www.pureshinedetailing.com
    Do great work and customers will come

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same,

Being in the same boat as you, I like to use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to inform folks about products and what they offer. It's free and folks can Bookmark pages and refer back to them later. What I also like is that technology allows for the viewing of videos that highlight those products.
    As a fellow enthusiast, I'm careful and very picky about jobs that compensate. I have made it a rule that unless it is family or a close friend, I don't take them. I will refer them to a local guy who happens to be a CQuartz Finest authorized installer. I have concerns about the Litigious society we live in today but that is for another topic.

Good Luck!

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post
    A trifold for the new leather coating would be awesome!
    I agree Todd!! Thats the one I'm looking forward to most! What do you think of one that covers all the coatings vs one separate for each one? I'm leaning towards one for all coatings just due to the cost of design and printing of large qty.

CQuartz UK
    CQuartz
    Dlux
    Leather
    Forte
    Fabric
    Reload
    Hydro2

Senior Member Chris@AutoCleanse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^, one for all the coatings and don't forget about some shirts for the small business people. Lol
    Chris DelGiudice
    Owner of Auto Cleanse Custom Auto Detaling
    407-760-1904

Certified Finest Installer Pureshine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I agree Todd!! Thats the one I'm looking forward to most! What do you think of one that covers all the coatings vs one separate for each one? I'm leaning towards one for all coatings just due to the cost of design and printing of large qty.

CQuartz UK
    CQuartz
    Dlux
    Leather
    Forte
    Fabric
    Reload
    Hydro2
    That would be awesome Corey one for all Then we could hand them out to customers. They would be great for car shows and events also.

Todd Randich
    todd@pureshinedetailing.com
    www.pureshinedetailing.com
    Do great work and customers will come

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@AutoCleanse View Post
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^, one for all the coatings and don't forget about some shirts for the small business people. Lol
    Will do bud!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast