Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cquartz finest problems?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jordi Coronel View Post
    no, actually, my detailer, when asked for specifics prior to taking the vehicle to wes, stated that there was no polishing done, but rather only glaze placed on top of a number of problematic areas. i believe this guy as he has been taking care of my vehicles for quite some time. that, and he stated quite honestly that he wasn't comfortable trying to remedy the problems of a coating that he wasn't familiar with and thus advised that i take it to a different authorized installer. furthermore, the car looked no different (read: no worse) after my local detailer washed the car and applied a light glaze than it did prior after subsequent washings.

wes will be able to explain in much more detail on the happenings should he wish, and the original installer should really not be installing this product. i'll leave names out, although corey and/or wes may describe in detail as much as they wish. that said, i'm rather certain that wes has updated corey on the very poor application by the local authorized (as of now) installer. there is no problem with the product, the problem, rather, lies with the some of the installers who have been given authorization to apply the product prematurely.

i took my car to wes today who was super professional, very detail-oriented, customer-service based, and competent! the car will be picked up tomorrow morning and i'm positive that i'll have nothing but great things to say about the remediation of the numerous problems left by the original installer.
    Thanks David, Wes explained everything to me in detail and provided a variety of images to me as well. I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the issues caused by your original installer. A huge thanks to Wes for handling things correctly! We are grateful to have many of the very best detailers in the world like Wes as Finest installers and horrified that you did not have the experience you should have from the start.

ChrisDA
    I just got off the phone with Wes and in my eyes is is certainly the best go-to CQuartz Finest installer on the West Coast. I'm pretty sure whoever you went to before will be dealt with by Corey as all Finest Installers are the cream of the crop, however as with any business some slip through the cracks. I'm sure that if that person/company doesn't meet the standards then they will be struck off the 'Finest Installers list'. Finest is the most exclusive coating in the world and is actually the hardest coating in the world to become an installer for. So rest assured your car will be taken care of by the best... and keep us updated!

Junior Member David Jordi Coronel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, guys! all really appreciated!

i've heard from numerous people regionally as well as nationally (via internet forums) that wes is, indeed, extremely talented. i can't wait to get my car back!

thanks, again, to the very supportive network of authorized installers! corey and wes, of course, have been amazingly prompt to address all issues -- refreshing after a not-so-refreshing introduction to finest.

Post Thanks / Like
    as expected, the car was delivered in beautiful condition by wes this morning! he kindly took the time to explain the correction processes as well as how to care for the vehicle should i wash it myself in between periodic professional detailing. additionally he provided for samples of the products that he used to wash the car sans water. he truly is one of fine character as is corey.

thank you to all involved in remediating the situation! i am so glad to have my car back in excellent condition.

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to show off the car David Nothing like a couple of glamor shots. Kudos to Corey and Wes for "restoring" the smile and the car

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pain View Post
    Time to show off the car David Nothing like a couple of glamor shots. Kudos to Corey and Wes for "restoring" the smile and the car
    okokok, here are a few iphone-taken photographs although i'm no pro photographer and so wes probably has better-quality photos.

IMG_0362.jpgIMG_0366.jpg

sorry there's such a terrible glare -- it's sunny!
    Last edited by David Jordi Coronel; 07-02-2014 at 12:23 AM. Reason: typo. oops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jordi Coronel View Post
    as expected, the car was delivered in beautiful condition by wes this morning! he kindly took the time to explain the correction processes as well as how to care for the vehicle should i wash it myself in between periodic professional detailing. additionally he provided for samples of the products that he used to wash the car sans water. he truly is one of fine character as is corey.

thank you to all involved in remediating the situation! i am so glad to have my car back in excellent condition.
    David, thank you for following up. I'm THRILLED to hear all is well for you again (although I had zero doubt once I knew you were going to visit Wes) We are (and on a personal note I am) grateful to be able to work with him. Definitely a very positive and talented model for our industry! Thanks for taking the time to post your pics as well!! Looking good! Any other questions comments, concerns or anything at all in the future - you have my cell and Wes as well. We are also thrilled to have you stick around or pop on by on our forum here anytime you like

Have a great day!

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wowza!! Now that is proper!. To the average eye this is beautiful, but to pro-installers who know what they are looking at...... this is eye candy! That paint is wet looking and as you may know, you can't hide anything from the sun

I sure hope Wes takes the time to do a Show 'N Shine!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, corey!

and it is eye candy in person, indeed, dr_pain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

http://www.adonisdetail.com/adonis-d...quartz-finest/

Best of luck to all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast